Chapter 24

Emily's P.O.V 

I had off for New Years on Monday, so tomorrow I have to go back to school. It was kind of pointless because I have college for two days this week. I picked up my phone to call my Mom but I thought about the time distance. It's 1pm here, so it's like 9 there, right? I set the phone down, I'm sure  they were all up late last night and were sleeping in today, but then my phone rang. I giggled to myself, it was my mom.

"Hey Mom! I didn't think you would be up!"

"Neither did I! But I woke up so I figured I'd call you."

"Okay, so can you guys come to London? Maybe get a flight for tomorrow?"

"I'll do my best to find tickets."

"Okay, great. I'm  really excited Mom. I haven't seen anyone in months!"

"Emily,"

"What?"

"You never told your sister you were dating the boy of her dreams, did you?" 

"Ughh. I totally forgot." My sister Hailey was obssesed with One Direction, even more than I was, and I was pretty crazed. And what was her favorite member? Harry.

"She's going to be crushed."

"Well, theres nothing I can do about that. She's only 14, It's not like she had a chance."

"Hey! Don't say that to her."

"I won't."

"Okay well I'll text you the time of our flight tomorrow. See you soon!"

"Love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone and turned around to face Harry.

"Who was that?"

"My mom. She's finding tickets for tomorrow to visit."

"That's great." Harry grabbed both my hands and walked to the couch. "I need to tell you something." I felt my heart drop, that never means anything good. I swallowed hard and nodded.

"I'm going on tour in 2 weeks." I froze. 

"How long is the tour?" I choked out. Don't cry, come on Emily. I blinked the tears away and took a deep breath.

"3 months." I tried so hard but just one single tear escaped my eye. I quickly wiped it away and nodded.

"I'm gonna go do some homework." I said getting up from the couch.

Harry's P.O.V

Emily got up from the couch and walked to the office. I wasn't sure if she really had homework or if she wanted to think. I decided to leave her alone for a while before I went to go talk to her. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I can't leave Emily here for 3 months by herself. I picked up my phone and called up Louis.

"Hey Haz what's up?"

"Nothing Lou."

"Oh well do you wanna join us all on a date, you can bring Emily."

"Who's coming?"

"Well Zayn met Megan at the party, I met Haylee, Liam has Danielle, you have Emily, and uhm, Niall..."

"I'll tell Emily to invite one of her friends from college."

"Great! So you'll come?"