Chapter 1: Detention.

~Lol. Here's the book you've all been waiting for. You can also use the soundtracks I put above up there ☝🏻 (if you want) Oh yea! If you've read these pages already you can go ahead and go to Chapter 2. Enjoy! 😊💚

Author's note:

PLEASE KEEP AN OPEN MIND WHILE READING THIS BOOK! It's for mature audiences only!

*Warning*

Mentions of Suicide, Rape, Cannibalism, Cults, Gangs. Also has acts of violence with profanity...and sex.

For 18+

"School sucks

"School sucks." I blurted. I got in trouble because mean girls were bullying me (again). Instead of them getting in trouble for it though, I ended up being the one to get detention for throwing a book at one of the girl's head (of course) and I'm not even the mean type or badass to do such thing!

While in the midst of having a self - destructing mental breakdown, I looked over not even realizing Xiaojun was here as well.

He was known as the quiet kid, mostly because he was more mature than any of us in here combined but also because he never really talked to anyone except his one friend he hung out with all the time

He was known as the quiet kid, mostly because he was more mature than any of us in here combined but also because he never really talked to anyone except his one friend he hung out with all the time. Goes by the name Kun, I think. Xiaojun was also known as a good, A,B honor roll student, (don't ask me how I know that).

What could he have done to get himself in detention though?

"Okay class, I'll be right back, I have to go file some paper work, continue to write in your journals I will not misbehave in class or whatever." The teacher said carelessly as she left the classroom.

The moment she left, phones were out and voice volumes were up.

I looked over at xiaojun who happened to look over at me at the same time, making me quickly look away.