Chapter 1: Meeting Him

Hey Guys! I'm new to wattpad & story making so uh.. don't hate me if this story sucks. And no hateful comments please. thanks, Caitlyn x

Sunday morning. I get out of bed and walk over to the computer, to check facebook. I look for status updates and check Harry Styles fan page. I comment on photos and like pictures. I glance over to my wall to see my giant poster on One Direction. Then I glance to my clock. 8:00. CRAP! I run over to my closet and throw on a pair of track pants and a tight blue tanktop. I put my hair in a messy bun and run downstairs."Boy your up early today Meghan!" Exclaimed my mom. " Yeah well, i promised Alex I would meet her at the mall today, it's the opening of the new One Direction store." I reply. "Oh, ok honey but be back by noon we have to go grocery shopping." "kay bye mom!" I yell as I leave the door. I grab the keys to my black sports car and get in the car. i drive out of the driveway and onto the streets. Minutes later i arrive at the mall and i rush inside. "Meghan!! There you are! I thought you weren't going to show up!" Said Alex. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, you kidding?!" Alex opened her mouth to say something, but before she could the speakers came on. "HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE ONE DIRECTION OFFICIAL STORE!!!" I could hear girls screaming and I screamed with them. This was Awesome! "WE HAVE SOMEONE SPECIAL HERE TO HELP OPEN THE STORE!" I glanced around looking to see someone important. "PLEASE WELCOME... HARRY STYLES!!!!" I was in total shock. I couldn't believe it. My love.. no, my idol was standing right in front of my face. I couldn't scream i was in too much shock. Harry looked down at me with a smile and said "Hello lass." I smiled and managed to say "Hi." He smiled and looked away and I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream. He stood up straight and said to everyone "HI I'M HARRY STYLES AND I'M GOING TO OPEN THIS STORE TODAY FOR YOU LADS AND LASS'S." He took a pair of big scissors and cut the rope to the store. "THANK YOU HARRY AND NOW GIRLS AND BOYS, THE STORE IS NOW OPEN." Boomed the loud voice of the lady holding the microphone. I looked at Alex and she nodded. We both ran into the store and bought everything we wanted. Then we left. "Can you believe Harry Styles talked to me?!" I said as we walked into the parking lot. "I know! Your so lucky!" Replied Alex as she looked down at her feet sadly. "Oh Alex, I'm sure some day you will get to talk to Liam." "You think?" "I know." I hopped in my car and waved goodbye to Alex before leaving the parking lot

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Later that night I turned on the t.v and watched a 2 hour episode of Family Guy. I walked up the stairs to my room after and put on my P.J's : green track pants and a white baggy top. I looked out my window and just looked for a couple minutes. I was just about to go to bed when I saw out of the corner of my eye movement. I looked to see a person, a boy walking down the street. Who would be walking around this late? I looked closer and saw the boy had long curly hair. Kinda like Harry styles. And he had the same outfit as him. Wow, this dude was like a replica of him. Wait, that was him! I ran downstairs as fast as I could and bumped into mom."Where do you think your going young lady?" She asked. "Harry Styles!" I shouted and ran around her to the front door.I opened it and continued to run. He was far down the road. I ran harder, and faster. "Harry.. Styles... wait.. up!" I panted as I ran. Harry turned around and looked at me wide eyed. As I caught up to him he started laughing. "Fan?" He asked. I nodded. I finally stopped and bent down and panted. "Take it easy, I'm not going anywhere." He said. When I finally got my breath back, I stood up and looked at him. I smiled and said "Hi." The same thing I said this morning. I'm such a idiot. "Hey! I saw you this morning!" He realized. Great. He'll remember me as the girl that didn't say many words. "Uh, Yeah." I said. Finally! Something more than Hi. "Whats your name?" He asked. " Meghan. I'm Meghan." I stuck out a hand. He shook it saying "Your funny." Yay! I'm funny!! "Um.. were you sleeping?" I looked down at my clothes. Green track pants and a white baggy top, bare feet and hair in a messy bun. "No. I was uh.. watching Family Guy." He looked at me and laughed. "What?" I ask. "Nothing it's just....your not the normal kind girl I see." "So your saying I'm not normal?" "No,no. Your just not well, screaming in my face." I grinned. "Yeah well I just have more control then the other girls. I'm really screaming inside." He smiled back at me. "What are you doing out so late anyways Hazza?" I ask. "Waiting for all the fans to go inside to bed. Clearly It didn't work as planned. It worked out better." He said. Now I really was screaming inside. He thinks this much of me? I'm not that special. "Well I better go." He says. "Oh. Ok." "Nice meeting you Meghan." He said as he reached out and hugged me. I felt his hand touch my back pocket area. I guess I didn't mind. "Bye" I say. "Bye." I turn around and walk towards the house. Once I get in, my mom is there to greet me. "Where were you?! You took a really long time!" I sigh. "Mom, I was just down the street was Harry Styles. Ok? I would never leave you." I give her a quick hug before walking upstairs. "Where are you going now?" Asks my mom. "To bed." I answer.

*Harry's P.O.V*

As I walk to my hotel I'm thinking about Meghan. She is so beautiful! I walk into my hotel room and see a note on the kitchen counter. It says : We went out for a snack. Niall was hungry. -Louis. Niall and Louis came with me to New York because I didn't want to be alone. Liam and Zayn were back in London, looking after the house. I went to the fridge and grabbed a apple. As I was eating it I remembered that I put my phone number in her back pocket as we were hugging. I smile. I hope she see's it.

*Meghan's P.O.V*

I'm lying in bed and can't sleep. I'm thinking about Harry. I turn to my side when I hear crinkling. I jump up and look around. Nothing. Must just be me. I roll over and hear the noise again. I feel around my body to find something weird by my back pocket. I put my hand down the pocket, to find a slip of paper. I turn on my lamp and open the paper. It has a numbers on it. At the top it says Harry's # . I scream and jump up and down. Harry gave me his number!! My mom ran in and raised her voice "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" "Um.. uh.. a bug." I say. "A BUG?!" "Uh huh." "Well next time don't make such a big deal about it!" She brings her voice back to normal. "Yup, ok sorry mom." "You should be." She says as she walks out. Phew! I don't want her knowing he hugged me and gave me hid number. She probably get mad cause she would think I'm cheating on Caleb. Which I'm not. I put his number on my self and turn off the lamp and go to bed.