Chapter 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falling for a Lie ~ Chapter 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam sat by his kitchen table and ate some cereal when he got a kik from Nina.

Blondie Lep: “Good morning cutie xx”

A warm feeling started to spread in his gut and he smiled at the kik.

“you don’t know what I look like, honey x”

Blondie Lep: “are you going to be mad at me if I tell you that I checked your facebook?”

“how did you find me? :o”

Blondie Lep: “your last name is in your email, you freaking dumbass”

“oh, right… So you think I’m cute? ;)”

Blondie Lep: “Stunning :* “

Liam’s stomach did some flips at the words.

“now it’s only fair if I get to see you :P”

Blondie Lep: “nuh-uh! You only got yourself to blame for putting personal information in your email address”

“Why won’t you let me see you?”

Blondie Lep: “what if you think I’m ugly?”

“I’m going to be honest here, I would prefer if you were pretty, but that doesn’t really matter xxxxxx”

Blondie Lep: “that is the sweetest thing anyone have ever said to me :’) but still, no, you have to wait a while”

Liam didn’t want to put any pressure on her.

“It’s okay, take your time babe x”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, what do you think?” Liam asked, showing Louis the latest kik messages.

“I think that you are dangerously close to being in a relationship with this girl” Louis said and gave Liam his phone back.

They continued walking down the halls, full of students trying to make it to their first classes of the day.

Liam furrowed his brows slightly.

“Is that really a bad thing?” he asked and looked at Louis, who sighed.

“Liam, this girl lives in Ireland. Do you know how… pathetic it is to have a relationship with someone over the phone?”

“What do you mean?”

“You will barely meet her, you don’t know what she looks like - you don’t even know where she lives!”

Liam thought this over.
“You are probably right.”

“Exactly. And you already got someone else over here.”

“If you even going to IMPLY that you think it’s Niall, then I’ll have to kill you”

Louis put his hands up in defense, like he always did when he tried to act innocent at the same time that he did all he could to irritate Liam.

“I’m just saying…”

“Can’t you just shut up for once?!” Liam asked and opened his locker with angry movements. After he got his books he slammed the lockerdoor shut and started to walk to his math class. He heard Louis footsteps behind him and turned around to face him.

“Why are you so obsessed with the idea of me and Niall anyway?!”

Louis kept his eyes glued to the floor, like he was ashamed.