Chapter 4.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Falling for a Lie ~ Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam Payne: “I’m thinking about you :) x”

Niall smiled at the kik.

“Elaborate, please ;)”

Liam Payne: “Stop your dirty mind right there, Nina haha ;)”

“What do you mean? My thoughts are completely innocent… ;)”

Liam Payne: “Innocent, my ass! ;)”

Niall’s smile grew wider, but then his phone was snapped out of his hands.

“Hey!” he looked up from his spot on Zayn’s bed at the ‘thief’; Harry.

“Let’s see what you are smiling so madly about” Harry said in a teasing tone, and Niall scooted up from the bed and tried to get his phone back, but Harry had already seen the messages. 
He turned to Zayn with wide eyes and a wide grin.

“Niall is doing Liam Payne!” he gasped and threw Niall’s phone carelessly to Zayn.

“What?!” Zayn shouted and caught the iphone, looking at the latest kiks. Niall ran over to the couch where Zayn was seated and finally got his phone back.

“I’m NOT doing Liam!” he said, but Zayn only raised an eyebrow at him.

“How would you otherwise explain the lovey-dovey messages?” he asked and Niall sighed. He sat down on the arm of the couch.

“I… We… It’s complicated. He doesn’t know it’s me” he said and looked down in his lap.

“What do you mean?” Harry asked and furrowed his brows.

“I told him that I was a girl from Ireland” Niall admitted and looked up at his mates, waiting for their reaction.

They both stared at him for a moment before they bursted out laughing like there was no tomorrow. They laughed for a couple of long minutes, ignoring Niall’s request to ‘stop laughing at him’.

Niall had to explain the situation several times before Zayn and Harry understood, and he was being cut off by a bunch of laughing sessions.

“Seriously Niall, what’s your problem?” Harry giggled while he wiped away a tear of laughter that had formed in the corner of his eye.

Zayn suddenly sat up straighter.
“Am I the only straight person here then?” he asked, looking between the other two.

“Apparently” Harry shrugged, Niall copied his motions.

“But both of you HAVE to promise to not tell anyone!” Harry and Zayn nodded to confirm Niall’s order.
“And you won’t act funny or strange around Liam, right?” Harry and Zayn looked at each other, then back to Niall, mischievous smirks spreading across their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Great” Liam thought sarcastically to himself. Like it wasn’t enough to have English class - and the English project - together with Niall, now their math classes had been mixed up together too.

Sometimes Liam felt like God was working against him, because who took the seat next to him if not the blonde annoying twat named Niall?

“Hey there Payne, is it alright if I sit here?” Niall asked with a grin.
Liam was just about to nod, when Niall continued; “not that I give a shit about what you say…” he turned his attention from a very confused Liam and started to flip through the pages of his thick math book.