Chapter 8.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam heard footsteps behind him, fast, probably running. He turned around and was met by Niall throwing himself at him, wrapping his arms around his neck. Liam put his arms around Niall’s back, not sure what else to do.

“Thank you!” Niall squealed and his voice was filled with happiness.

“You’re welcome, I guess, but what for?” Liam chuckled and smiled awkwardly at the stares that was given to them, you know, standing in the middle of the hallway and all…

“I passed! I passed the test an’ it’s all thanks to you! Thank you so, so, so much!” he squeezed Liam closer, and Liam flushed slightly. He had to admit, having Niall’s body pressed against his felt kinda good.

Liam had waited the whole weekend, the whole Monday and the whole Tuesday, he had waited and waited and waited the whole week for his “straight-guy-freak-out” to come, but no. He had accepted the fact that he actually had a crush on Niall. And while he wasn’t freaked out about Niall being a dude, he was a bit scared about the fact that he and Niall was getting so close. Sure, he might have a crush on a guy, but he sure as hell wasn’t going to have a relationship with one. Really, that just wasn’t him. Nu-uh. And crushes pass pretty quickly, right?

Niall calmed down slightly and pulled away, but kept his arms loosely around Liam’s neck. Liam subconsciously held onto Niall’s waist as they beamed at each other.

“I got an B” Niall said happily.

“That’s great Niall! I knew you had it in you.”

“Thanks to you.”

“No, I just helped.”

“Shut it, Li, it was thanks to you, now accept my invitation on a celebration lunch with the others.”

“Okay, where?”

“School cafeteria, sorry.”

Liam chuckled slightly and nodded.

“You two need to back off or gay rumors will start.” a teasing voice sounded behind Liam.

He let go of Niall awkwardly and turned to Louis and Harry, standing behind him and holding hands.

“Like hanging out with you two haven’t already started them” he muttered and tried to fight his blush.

Harry kisses Louis’ temple and smirks.

“I heard something about lunch?” he asked.

“Yeah, we’re all eating together to celebrate my B in natural science…”

“You got an B?!” Louis shouted and Harry took a small step away from him, covering his ears. “I just got an fucking C+!”

“Well, you didn’t have a great tutor” Niall said and slung his arm around Liam’s shoulder.

“Bitches…” Louis murmurs.

“So!” Harry interrupts before anyone could register Louis’ comment. “Lunch?”

“Yeah, Zayn’s holding a table while I went to get you guys.”

The three brunettes followed Niall to the school cafeteria where Zayn waved them over to their table. He already got their food, so they just sat down and began to eat.

Louis placed himself in Harry’s lap and Harry wrapped his arms around Louis’ waist to keep him there.

“Aw, they are adorable” Zayn said and grinned widely at the couple.
Niall chuckled slightly through all the food that was stuffed into his mouth.