Chapter 11

Ben Pov:

She couldn't even finish off one word, it was just Sam or fuck sake, it takes a second to say the word promise. I went back to the bus and just lay in my bunk. I would have felt bad but the doctors already told me and James tat she can leave whenever she wakes up.

Another thing what's up with James? He totally pissed me right off at the hospital.She's my 'girlfriend' sort of, why did he feel the need to pry, I could have helped her, talk to the doctors for her. I wanted to be there for her. I suppose she'll be back soon with the rest of the guys. I rolled over on my bunk to face to wall, continuing to think about her.

Jasey Pov:

I had to leave, I couldn't just lie here while Ben is upset, no way! I stood up and started changing, when something James said earlier caught my attention. I looked out the room door and shouted him to cone over, which he did. I sat down on the bed and tapped the bit beside me signalling for him to sit too. "You said you had to stop them from telling Ben... That means that I am definitely pregnant!?" he nodded his head "what are you going to do?" this is it isn't it "Ben's going to leave me and everyone will think I'm just another band whore" I'm stuck in this rut I can't tell him and I can't not tell him.

James took my hand "hey! You're not going to be just another band whore! And Ben's not going to leave you, you ought to talk to him" I dropped my head and fell into James' arms once again "I'm just scared to death, I like him" we sat there together for a while in silence until a doctor came in a told us that they needed the room.

We all got back to the bus, everyone went through to the back lounge. I never. I went to Ben's bunk, it looked like he was sleeping so I went in and lay down. "You know this might actually be easier to say now that this has happened.. I realised that I can't promise that I'll be with you forever, because things happen that change everything. I can't promise that I'll never hurt you either, but I'll do my best. You see the thing is Ben, I really like you and there's this thing that might tear us apart and I don't know how I'm supposed to tell you what it is.."

He turned around to face me, he put his hand on my face and kissed me. "Just tell me, I want to be there for you and you're not making it easy if you're keeping secrets, you don't need to tell me now, just do it when you feel is the right time. I'll be here to listen." I cuddled into him, fearing of him letting me go. I don't know how I'm supposed to tell him, it's such a bad thing to just come out with. "Ben, can you come with me somewhere, I wan't to show you something?"

I took him to my hotel room, and we walked straight through to the balcony. "Look, you see all those people? They're all clueless. Not one of them know how much they are blessed." He looked over at all the people in the streets "How'd you mean?" all the people, looked so small there's so many of them "They don't know how much you are worth, they're clueless." He put his arms around my waist "They don't need to know" I turned around and kissed him, "I have to go back to L.A tomorrow morning, It's going to be a while until I see you again isn't it?" We've been here before, I hated this, it was the worst part. "Stay here" being with Ben was the only thing that made me legitimately happy, every time I see him a smile conquers my cheeks and it's uncontrollable, he's the only one who seem's to actually care about me. "I can't, I've only got this room for tonight, and I can't afford to keep it for another" I felt his head rest on my shoulder. He whispered in my ear "Stay with me"