Chapter 8

Jasey Pov:

I was planning out in my head how I was going to turn up. I had this idea that I could go to his set and then he'd spot me and once they had finished playing he would go through the crowd and kiss me, but then I realised that it would be a massive crowd and he would never make it out the other side. I don't have a clue. I wanted it to be amazing but a part of me knew that it might not be all I expect it to be. I texted James asking what Ben was doing and he just said that he was in his bunk on the laptop and then asked me why I was asking. I decided how I was going to turn up. I phoned James to get him to help me with something. "Hey what's up?" I got up And made my way over to the balcony "I need you to get me through to the VIP bit at Warped..." my view was spectacular "Yeah, meet me somewhere, but don't tell Ben!?" we agreed to meet at the cafe 10 minutes away from my hotel, but I had to get ready and James had to get past Ben. After I got changed I made my bed and left a note and a tip for the room service person and left. When I got to the cafe, James was already there sitting at a corner table by himself. I walked up to him slowly, the voice in my head kept reminding me that Ben and James were famous and were really close friends so I should tread lightly. I smiled and sat down "hey" he passed over a coffee and smiled back "hi, so, you're here! Why can't Ben know?" the people around ua were mostly old and kept tapping the tables "I want it to be a surprise, but I need you to get me to the bus. I have an idea!" he looked at me the expression on his face told that he was confused..

Ben Pov:

I felt like I had slept for ages but I was still tired. I rolled out of my bunk to find Danny making toast in the kitchen "how you feeling?" I rubbed my eyes trying to wipe away the sleep. "Okay, mate what did I do last night?" I knew that I went to bed but something tells me that I didn't stay there for long "you got up after like half an hour and came through asking us if we wanted to get pissed with you, and I was too tired so Sam went with you and ended up carrying you home. You were proper wasted!" I guess that explains why I was in clothes when I got up and why I felt so sick. "are you kidding me? That's fucking mental, where is Sam?" he pointed to the back lounge and handed me a piece of toast "are you sure that's a good idea?" he nodded his head "yeah you threw up most of it last night" I laughed a little and made my way to Sam, I sat down with Cameron on one side and Sam on the other. Where's James, he very rarely goes out alone "hey Sam, sorry for last night, don't know what I was thinking" he took my apology and continued watching t.v. I took this opportunity to go and brush my teeth.

I couldn't believe that I did that last night, the weird part was I didn't really have a hangover. I realised that I hadn't thought about Jasey at all this morning, it feels like we are closer together now that after tomorrow I have two days free.

I was messing around with Danny when James came in "Ben there's a fan outside who wants a picture with you" I got up and faced Danny "to be continued!" James just smiled at me really weirdly and opened the bus door. My heart started to pound, I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked around and the place was crowded with fans and other bands, but her face stood out the most. I was just standing there, hopeless. I lost all control of my body and before I knew it I was standing in front of her. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and cupped the side of her head in my hand and kissed her. Danny's voice soared behind me "Ben, cheating on me!?" I didn't respond I was too busy staring into her bright green eyes. "I missed you so much" I whispered, I continued kissing her. I could feel her smile as our lips parted "I missed you too"