Chapter 6

Jasey Pov:

I had no idea what the hell was going on but I didn't want it to stop. The feel of his lips on mine was like a drug. A poison even. I couldn't give it up. But I had to, at least for a minute. "Ben, why did you come back?" our foreheads rested against each others and his warm breath was hitting my face. "I needed to tell you that, its okay, and I needed to tell you that I was way out of line and you are an amazing person and you deserve more than what you do to yourself!"

I tried my hardest to hold back the tears, but one won the battle with my eye and conquered my cheek, followed swiftly by more. "Im never going to see you again" I could feel him shaking his head "that's not true" he took my hand and placed it on his chest "do you feel that?" there was a heavy beating coming from his heart "that's you, you're doing this to me, do you really think Im going to let the one girl that gets my heart racing go?" I kept my hand there for a while, unable to move. "I don't know why or how Im feeling like this, but I am and I don't want it to go away." I felt like my heart was in my throat, I was speechless.

I was shivering but trying to hide it. "you've got the rest of warped tour, and I need to go back to L.A tomorrow" he wiped the tears from my face and placed a small kiss on my forehead "then we need to make tonight last"

Ben Pov:

We made our way down to her hotel room quietly so we never woke up Saffy. I had this weird feeling circulating my whole body, it was like nothing I had ever felt before.

We got to her room and started kissing slowly to start off with until it got more intense. She took off her top revealing three more tattoos "you're inked" she smiled at me putting her head down "there's a lot you don't know" I was intrigued by this and had to question it "like?" she moved her trousers down a little to show two hip piercings and another tattoo "so you've got four tattoos and belly button, tongue and hip piercings. Could you get anymore perfect?" she blushed turning around "are you fucking kidding me?" she revealed another tattoo on her lower back that read 'Without Struggle there is no Progress'.

She faced me again and I couldn't stop myself this time, I pulled her closer to me pressing my lips onto hers more roughly this time.

Jasey Pov:

I woke up with my head on Ben's chest. "are you awake?" I looked up to see him looking at me "yeah" he was stroking my hair, looking at me with his big blue eyes "its going to be a while before I see you again isn't it?" he nodded his head "probably, but I can phone you everyday, or text you. I'll do anything.just to hear your voice" I had to face reality of having a thing with someone famous "Ben.. What are we?" I knew it was too soon to call it anything but it be nice to know where we stand with each other "I don't know what this is, but for now I think it would be best if we didn't label it until we know for sure how we feel" I totally agreed with him. "Im going to miss you..." I didn't mean to say that out loud, it was just supposed to be a thought. "Im going to miss you too!"