Chapter 4

Jasey Pov:

I never meant to do it so deep, I got a fright when Ben banged on the door. "Make it stop, please, please!" the tears were streaming down my face. He rushed over to me and ushered me over to sit on the toilet as he sat on the side of the bath nursing my wound. "I will, don't worry!" I've never felt so stupid or embarrassed before. "Why did you do it Jasey?" I couldn't bare too look at his face, I've been here before when Saffy found out. She looked at me in terror, like I was a different person, a horrible person. "Why did you come back?" I asked quietly.

He bandaged me up and we just sat there in silence. "Is this my fault?" I cringed at him blaming himself, for my petty mistakes "No, I, just." He hushed me and stood up, taking me with him. I didn't know what to do or say, I just wrapped my arms around him and stayed there for a while. I didn't want him to let me go. I wanted to stay like that forever.

Ben Pov:

I was so scared, I didn't know what to do, I've never felt like this before. For some reason, I felt like I needed to protect her, to never let anyone hurt her. What is this feeling?

Holding her like I was made everything in the room disappear, it was just us there, together,. "You have to promise me something, Ben?" I looked down to see her face, wet with tears "Only If you promise me something?" she nodded her head and looked away from me "you can't tell Saff that I did it, not again? Please" when she said again, it kind of reassured me that this wasn't all my fault. "I won't. But you have to promise that you wont do it again, or that you'll text me or phone me whenever you feel down, because I want to be there for you! I don't want to have to see that again" it sounded selfish but when you see someone you know do that to themselves, and be covered in so much blood, it breaks your heart, even if you haven't known them for that long!

I felt her nod her head so I took her through to her room, so I could clean up the bathroom properly, so Saffy wouldn't see all her blood all over the place.

After cleaning up the remaining blood, I went through and sat next to Jasey on the bed. "I'm really sorry, I'm just a cunt." I didn't know what else to really say, I wanted to say so much more but I couldn't think of how to put it into words. I don't really know how to feel either. "It's fine. I'm fine. You should go, you've had a busy day, you should get some rest." She stood up and walked me to the door. I couldn't leave he like this, I felt terrible.

At the door, she stood facing me, just a meter apart. I could tell that she was in pain, as she crutched her arm in her other hand. She looked up to me and went to speak.

The only way I could stop her was with my mouth, I pushed my lips onto hers holding her head in my hands. I didn't expect it to feel this way, it was only supposed to be like every other girl. A normal peck, on the lips.

Our foreheads were together and our lips, just centimetres apart. I could feel her breath on my face. "I should go, I'll give Saff her keys" I turned around and walked out the door. I didn't go down the lift, I went down the stairs and sat down for a good ten minutes thinking about what I just did.

Jasey Pov:

I stood with my back against the door, my eyes wide open. What just happened? That was Ben Bruce, right? In fact no, is this a dream, am I in some kind of surreal life simulator?

I sunk to my knee's thinking that this could all be real, why did her come back? He never answered my question. Why did her care anyway.

What the fuck is going on?