Chapter 17.

(Sam's P.O.V.)

After a second or two I pulled away from the kiss to see who had kissed me and for some reason I wasn't surprised that it was Levi. He had been leaving little hints to as his feelings with the other kisses he gives me and the intimate touches he gives me like always holding my hand, putting his arm around my waist or having a hand on the small of my back when another guy was around.

"I like you Sam, like really like you. I have felt this way for a bit but I never knew how to tell you or if you liked me also. So here I am telling you that I think that I'm falling in love with you and I really want to see where this going with you. So will you be my girlfriend and see where this goes together?" Levi asked me with so much sincerity in his voice. I believed he was sincere with his feelings but I wanted to make sure so I looked into his knowing he showed his emotions through his eyes.

When I looked into his they told me everything I needed to know, so instead of telling him my feelings I decided to do something I never thought I would do.

I turned my body around and looked into his eyes. The look and emotion they showed told me everything I needed to know about how he felt. So instead of telling him my feelings I decided to do something I never thought I would do. I grabbed his face with my hands and pulled his lips to mine in a passionate kiss that I put everything into, my feelings, my emotions everything he needed to know about how I felt about him as well.

When we pulled away from each other he had one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen on his face. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap hugging me to his chest as he kept giving me kisses on the top of my head saying thank between each one.

I laughed quietly to myself as I put my arms around his waist attaching myself to him.

We stayed like that for bit longer, before pulling away from each other and standing up. We were about to head back inside when he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. I smiled up at him as he did that.

We walked inside hand in hand. The minute we got into the café though everyone started to congratulating us one becoming a couple. I was shocked for a moment before looking up at Levi who shrugged his shoulders and scratched his neck in a nervous act.

"I kinda, may have told the guys about my feelings for you. They gave me the last shove I needed before to tell you about my feelings." He sheepishly looked away at that moment probably embarrassed with his admission about needing help to confess his feelings to me.

I didn't care though so I stood up on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Watching it turn a light shade of red. The guys laughed at him but still came over and gave us hugs each and me kisses on my cheeks which annoyed Levi a little bit.

When the party started simmering down and the only people left were the guys, Ruth and me we started getting into a serious conversation.

"So Sam, what are you going to do now that you're eighteen? Where will you go?" Aiden asked the question with a curious look on his face.

"I'm not actually too sure. I have done some research in my spare time and I had looked at some colleges that are around here that had some courses that I wanted to look at. I also looked at some apartments around here as well because I know now that I have turned eighteen I will have to leave the orphanage, so I have been saving most of what I have been paid by working here and putting it aside as I wanted to be prepared for when I had to leave." I answered his question while leaning back into Levi's chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me to him.

"Dear I have a proposal for you." Ruth had said this which brought not only my attention to her but everyone else's also.

"I own the place upstairs. I brought it along with the café space. Most of the places around here are cheap and are in shitty neighbourhoods and the places themselves are crap. So I was thinking what if I rented the place out to you for $300 per fortnight, that doesn't include the water and electricity bills at the end of the month. It's a two bedroom place and it's already furnished all you would have to do is get your clothes and move in. What do you think?"

I looked at her in awe. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I am sweetheart, so what do you say?" Ruth looked at me with so much hope in her eyes that there was no way I could refuse this offer now.

I got up from Levi's lap and hugged the life out of Ruth as I repeated thank you over and over again.

My life was looking up and I was looking forward to my future and where it could go with the people I had surrounded myself with now that I was free.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was having trouble with how to write this chapter, but I have now finally got it out to you guys.

Please tell me your thoughts.