Chapter 6.

((Axel's P.O.V.) Later The Day Before)

Aiden and Chase come running up to Levi and I. They start rambling on about how after they were watching Stacey pick on some girl and then watching her run into the bathroom. They followed her into it.

"Her top was up showing off her stomach and her stomach was covered in black, blue and purple bruises. Like they were everywhere." Chase was saying as Aiden was nodding along to him.

"The minute she heard us coming in she dropped her top. And was asking us why we cared. Now those bruises couldn't have been from Stacey's hits. There were too many and she didn't even hit the girl that many times."

As I think about what they said, my only response to this is,

"Why would she have those bruises and why do you guys care?"

((Sam's P.O.V.) The Same Day As Her Last Point Of View)

Walking through the hallways everybody is just staring at me. Some of the jocks would push me into the lockers I was near which sent pain soring throughout my body when it made contact with the metal. But I just kept my head low because I knew if I made a move, it would be worse for me.

Reaching my locker I noticed that there were a group of boys surrounding it. I slowed my steps and started looking for a way to disappear so as not to be seen by them, but to no such luck, just as I was about to turn around one of them spotted me and called out to me.

The minute I heard my name I didn't bother to look and see who it was, I just ran. I ran straight outside of the school building and around to the back in hopes they didn't see where I went.

(Axel's P.O.V.)

We decided to meet up at her locker the next morning to find out why she had those bruises. Levi, Aiden Chase and I were mid conversation when Chase saw her. He called out her name but she ran off.

"Oh for fucks sack, why do they always fucking fun off," as Levi was saying this we ran after her. We followed her outside and of the building but then we lost her.

"You have got to be kidding me. Why the fuck did she run off anyway," Aiden was asking as I responded,

"Oh I don't know, maybe because the school's Bad Boys were standing around her locker wanting to talk to her then when she ran off we fucking chased her outside the fucking school."

As I was saying this an angelic voice spoke.

"Why were you guys chasing me?"

I turned around and there she was, the girl with the richest forest green eyes I have ever seen.

I decided to speak up for now after staring at her for what felt like minutes but which was only seconds.

"We were chasing you because we wanted to ask you some questions."

"What questions?"

"Why did you have those bruises that covered your stomach?" Aiden asked.

(Sam's P.O.V.)

"Why did you have those bruises that covered your stomach?" Aiden was asking me. I tried to make sure I had no emotion on my face when the question was asked because inside I felt like my life was doomed. If someone found out what was happening at home and it got back to HIM, I would the beating of a lifetime that I most likely may not survive from.

As I was coming back into reality, Chase was clicking his fingers in front of my face meaning that I must have spaced out.

"What?" I asked, which resulted in the clicking to be stopped.

"You zoned out and never answered the question we asked?"

"Uhh, wait... why do you guys care?"

"We care because no girl should ever have bruises plastered on her body and some of those bruises looked like they had been there for a while and the others looked pretty fresh and branded new." Aiden kept blabbering on and on.

"Look I'm clumsy. I fall down a lot and I tripped down stairs the other day where my stomach hit basically every step on the way down." As I finished saying this, it looked as though they were in thought on whether to believe me or not. This was wasting my time, so I took the opportunity while they were unfocused to make my escape. Which for the first time in ages actually worked.