Chapter 8.

Warning, this may trigger some people as it contains sexual references and violent scenes.

As we reach the basement stairs I am thrown down them. When I reach the bottom it feels as if every part of my body is in pain. As they come down the stairs they are laughing with each other, but a sentence can be heard as clear as day over the laughter.

"Have fun with her boys!!" After hearing this the guys laughter dies down as they grab me.

"Oh, don't worry, we most definitely will." One of them said. Between having said this I am dragged across the room to the centre of it where a mattress has been set up as well as chains.

I get thrown onto the mattress as another one rips off my shirt and bra exposing my chest and stomach. One of the guys grabs his belt and starts whipping me with it until I am bruised, bloody and battered. I try screaming at them to make it stop and for them to stop but there is no such luck as they grab a rag from somewhere down here and tie it over my mouth. They continued with my beating now adding in punches and kicks to my ribs, stomach and face. I tried to curl in on myself to lessen the blows on my stomach but I had no such luck as they had chained me to the floor.

Once they thought they had down a good enough job for now, they ripped of my jeans and panties so I was fully naked in front of them. I tried to ignore the sound of their zippers being dropped or the sound of their pants and shoes coming off but it didn't work. It was like they were the only sound that could be heard.

Once they were ready, one of them positioned themselves in front of my vagina with their penis hitting my folds. Once he was ready he thrusted in so rough that all I felt was pain erupting throughout my core. There was no time to adjust to his size, he was hammering in and out. I had tears following down my face and all I wanted to do was give up and die.

They were all laughing at my pain as the one inside me kept groaning and grunting. When he finally climaxed he pulled out and realised all over my stomach and chest. I felt so disgusted with myself but there was nothing I could do as I was still chained to the ground.

The guy that had just raped me is what I assume the leader out of the five guys as he was telling them what to do. I couldn't hear them at all, mostly because of the ringing sound in my ears.

After they had finished talking three of the guys stalked over to me. They loosened the chains and lifted me up so as that I was on all fours. One of the guys got underneath me and thrusted inside my vagina in one go. I screamed from the pain as more tears came out. As he started thrusting in and out, another guy came up behind, spread my butt cheeks and thrusted in there as well. I was in so much pain that I became mute. No screams or sounds came from me because I couldn't form anything.

While I was being sexually abused down in my lower half, another guy can and untied the cloth from around my mouth. As I was talking a breath of air, he shoved his dick in my mouth and deep throated me. I felt like I was gonna be sick.

The guy torturing my arse climaxed all over my back. Once he was done, the fourth guy came over, grabbed my hips and thrusted into my vagina all with the third guy. Two guys were hammering in and out of my vagina as I was being mouth fucked by another.

The two guys in my vagina pulled out fast and rough and climaxed all over my back and stomach again, while the guy at my mouth climaxed down my throat. He told me to swallow, but I couldn't. So I ended up throwing up his come and whatever else was in my stomach which wasn't much.

The guy was furious at me. He searched around until he could find a blade of some sort or a broken piece of glass. He came back with a blade. He sliced down my back so many times I didn't know which wound had the strongest blood flow. Finally getting sound back, I screamed out in pain. This only caused me to get kicked in the ribs and back.

After what felt like hours of being beaten, I started to see black spots in my vision. The guys noticed and punched me in the face one last time. I welcomed the darkness that captured me.

(Trigger Over)

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

The men left her down there beaten, bloody, and bruised. Unconscious in a pool of her blood and vomit. When they walked up stairs they were just finishing tidying themselves up from before.

They walked into the living room where he was sitting and waiting for them while drinking a beer.

"Did you boys have fun?"

"Yeah, man. She took our dicks so well. Then she threw up on John's dick with his own come. Gave her a beating for that, then left her down there in her own pool of vomit and blood." The gentlemen all laughed at Dave's comment.

"Excellent."

"Just wondering, why do you still keep her around?" Jonah asked.

"Because I want to make her life miserable. Like she has made since the day she was born when she killed her mother. If she wasn't conceived then Julie would still fucking be here." Jack said angrily.

After that comment the gentlemen said goodbye to each and left.

Jack went down to the basement so see how his daughter looked after tonight. When he went down there he looked at her, took off the chains then just turned around and walked back up the stairs closing the door behind so that she is still able to make his breakfast in the morning.