Chapter 2.

Pictures will be put up soon for the characters. Thank you for giving the story a go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I reached my locker, someone pushed me into it and rip my hood down so my face was seen. I felt the bruises up my back scream in pain. I held back a whimper and squeezed my eyes close not wanting these people to see that I'm in pain.  When I opened my eyes back up I saw who my attack was or should I say who my attackers were. Stacey and her followers were in front of me.

"Is the little nerd gonna cry like a baby?"

"Is the little ugly slut gonna go cry to her mummy?"

When she realised that I wasn't going to react to her she slapped me and walked off, her followers following right behind. I could feel the sting in the cheek from her slap. Not wanting to draw any more to myself anymore I put my hood back up hiding my face, and collected my books out of my locker and walked to my first period which was English.

Walking into the room, I went straight to the back of the classroom to my seat in the corner. As the rest of the students filed in and filed up the room talking with each other, I noticed that there were three seats in my row that had not been filled. When the door opened again, everyone went quiet. I looked up to find myself looking at the notorious bad boys of the school.

Axel Bryant, Levi Miller and Chase Anderson. These are three out of the four in their group of bad boys. They all had blank looks on their faces as they walked to the back of the classroom and sitting at the three left near me. Axel has ocean blue eyes and black hair, Levi has those dark, rich chocolate looking eyes and brown hair and Chase has hazel coloured eyes and if you looked close enough you would be able to see the green flecks he has swirled into his eyes. He also has black hair.

The teacher then walked in and began teaching the class. Everyone started gossiping again, especially the girls about how hot and sexy the boys looked in their black leather jackets and their v necked t-shirts that stretched along their body showing their muscles and also there jeans that clung to their legs.

Throughout the class I could feel eyes on me. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, I made the slightest moment and regretted it instantly as pain shot up my side. I clenched my eyes shut hoping to minimise the feel of the pain. Taking a deep breath I opened my eyes. Still feeling someone's eyes on mine I turned and looked into the most captivating crystal ocean blue eyes looking into mine. A second after looking into each other's eyes I immediately looked away hoping I didn't draw attention to myself.

Finally after what felt like forever, the bell rang signally second period. I shot up from the desk ignoring the pain that is shooting throughout my body, gathered my books and all but ran out of the classroom not wanting to run into blue eyes again.