Chapter 3.

Sorry for updating late, I forgot about it on Thursday when I was supposed to update then I ended up being busy until now, when I can finally update my story. Please enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Axel's P.O.V.) Same day)

Waking up to a bright light shining in my eyes, I had to blink a few times to fully wake up and close my curtains. Once fully dressed and ready I head down to my bike. Ahh, another fucking day of hell.

When I got to the school I immediately saw the rest of my group. Levi, Chase and Aiden Ross. At this school we were labelled the bad boys. The trouble makers, the players. Which wasn't fully true, yes we did go through some girls like a fuck 'em and dump 'em. But that was because they were so fucking annoying and only cared about themselves that it really wasn't that good to keep them around. Also, yes we do cause trouble. That is only because we got bored easily and almost everyone got on our fucking nerves.

Once I reached my friends I finally zoned back into reality and focused on the conversation that they were already in the middle of.

"Did you see Stacey this morning in her short ass skirt and her watermelon sized boobs almost falling out of her top," Chase was in the middle of saying.

Everyone laughed at that comment because we all hated her. She has tried to get with the four of us but keeps coming back to me. She just doesn't understand that none of us want what she has to offer because she is a spoilt bitch, who bullies everyone, thinks she is better than the fucking queen and because she has spread her legs faster to more guys than a sickness gets around to infect everyone.

Pulling me out of my thoughts is the bell signalling first period. As I make my way to my locker with the boys the hallways are almost empty from students. After collecting our books Chase, Levi and I made our way to English. Once I opened the door everyone went silent. That fucking pisses me off when people shut up just because you walked into the room when they know as well as you that they will start talking again the minute you fucking sit down. As I made my down to the back of the classroom my eyes locked onto the most beautiful rich forest green eyes that I have ever seen. I decide to sit next to her. As the teacher walks in and starts to teach I move my gaze to the girl next to me and take her in. Taking in her black hoodie that is really baggy on her, to the way her wavy hair just falls down her back to her waist.

As if she can sense me observing her she moves slightly as if she is uncomfortable, but only to scrunch her face in. I start wonder why she may be in pain but then she opens her eyes and looks at me and I take in the red, slightly bruising hand mark on her cheek. I feel something in me, like I have the need to protect her, to take care of her. I just brush it of as she runs out of the classroom the minute the rings.