Chapter 11.

(Axel's P.O.V.)

The boys and I were sitting in Sam's hospital room waiting for her to wake up. It had been a few days now, her body was still healing itself which took time. A police officer had come in on the same day she was admitted to talk to us about what had happened. We told him all we knew and also asked him about her family situation. Officer Tim, came back to us the next day ad told us that she has no family in this area and that she has an aunt who lives in Europe somewhere who doesn't even want her because she is and I quote ' a worthless piece of shit who should have died at birth'. We were pissed at her family for saying something like that about her. But we were wondering what is going to happen to her now, when she wakes. Will she be put in the system? Will she be able to survive by herself?

(Sam's P.O.V.)

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

Was the only sound I could hear in my mind. I couldn't for the life of me figure it out just as yet. As the darkness slowly started to disappear around my mind I could hear the faint voices of people that seemed to be near me. They were too far away and faint for me to be able to hear but as the darkness seemed to fully disappear like a blanket that had been weighing me down was suddenly taken I had awoken to a bright light in the room which made me groan and close my eyes again.

Suddenly it felt as if someone had dimmed the brightness down for me. I slowly opened my eyes to see...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to comment on the story andwhat you think should happen. 

Sorry for the short chapter at the moment my mind is going a bit blank.