Chapter 7.

Quick note: I'm sorry for not updating last Thursday. I was busy and ended up forgetting. So I'm updating today. Also about pictures I don't think that I will be uploading them. but I will make an update soon that will describe the main characters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Levi's P.O.V.)

We were still in thought when I noticed she ran off. Fuck. We basically have none of our questions answered.

"Guys, what the fuck are we meant to do now?" I ask the guys because for some reason I have the feeling that I need to help her.

"I have no fucking idea man." Axel responded.

"Why don't we follow her home one day? That way we find out if she gets hurt on the way home or if she gets hurt at home like domestic abuse." I ask. I mean it is just an idea but it may help us get answers." I suggest to the guys.

"That actually doesn't sound too bad, but the problem with that is that she runs out of the school before anyone. Which means we probably won't have a chance at catching up to her but act a safe distance if we have no idea of which direction she went."

Chase actually made a good point.

"What if we ditched school and waited for her? Then we wouldn't lose her."

Ideas were being thrown back and forth between us, but we finally settled on ditching school tomorrow and following her home.

(Sam's P.O.V.)

After I ran away from the guys, I ran home because the bell had rang and didn't want to be late. Once I made it home, I slowly opened the door only to be met with silence. Now, this can mean two things, either he is not here or he could be here but is waiting to beat the shit out of me if I do something wrong while he is watching. I go for the latter, and continue with my business which is putting my bag in my room and then I start making dinner. I make sure that I don't make too much noise. When I am finished making the food I place it neatly on the plate and put the plate on the table. I return to the kitchen to grab his scotch and the cutlery. When I return to the table he is already present and waiting. He look to be angry.

Fuck, I say in my head because I know what is to come.

"Why the FUCK was I made to wait to eat my food you unworthy rotten bitch!" he tells me. These words to me are nothing new but they still hurt sometimes.

"I have no excuse sir." I reply with no emotion, but with my head bent in respect.

He looked at me with disgust and told me to clean the kitchen. As I had almost finished cleaning my mind went to what homework I had that was due tomorrow. Bringing me out of my thoughts was my name being called by him. Walking back into the room he was in I was hit in the face by a glass which shattered on impact. Thus causing my face to start bleeding and pain to erupt throughout my head.

"You ignorant little bitch. When I call your name answer the fucking first time. Do you fucking understand me?"

"Yes sir." I say while trying to not think of the blood and pain my head.

"Good. Now, I have friends coming over shortly so I want the living room to be clean do you understand me?"

I paled instantly. No, no no no no. His friends coming over usually meant on thing for me. Being beaten and raped for hours while everyone else laughs and watches until it is there turn. It also means that I am left on the floor in my own blood not being able to move for ages. But I still had to do what he said otherwise I could be killed. I only want to turn eighteen and graduate and leave this god forsaken place behind and never return in hopes of forgetting my past in my mind but never on my body with all the scars that are present.

"Yes sir I understand."

"Good now get going and hurry up." He roared at me. I quickly ran into the room and started cleaning and tidying up. By the time I finished the door bell had just rang.

I started making my way up to my room when I heard their laughter throughout the halls. I got to my room and sat on my floor and started my home work in hopes that I would be forgotten for one night.

But as always, I have no such luck.

"Oh, Samantha. Get your skanky, whorish arse down here this minute you fucking bitch." I hear him call out to me. OH shit. This won't end well for me. I make my way down the stairs and as I reach the bottom of the stairs I am faced with five pairs of feet and that doesn't include him. As I look up at them they reach out to grab me and pull me the rest of the way into the basement.

FUCK MY LIFE.