Chapter 14.

(Levi's P.O.V.)

The guys left to go and get food about an hour ago, we had been waiting for Sam to wake up for the past few hours when we all got hungry. Instead of us all going we decided that one of us should stay behind in case she wakes up while are gone so I stayed. I'm glad I did though, cause it has given me more time to think about how I feel and lately I seem to be able to think a lot better when she is around.

Being around Sam lately has me feeling things I have never really felt before. Maybe with my family yes, but never really to the opposite sex. I mean yes labelled a so called bad boy does have some bonuses with the ladies, also coping not shit from anyone cause their too scared to come up to you.

Sam, now Sam was different. She tried not talking to us even though we had cornered her, yet she still managed to get away. There is something about her though that just draws me to her. May it be her eyes that sparkle when the sun light hit them turning the colour a deep emerald, may it be her smile that really lights up when the boys and I around her, but when she smiles at me I believe that those smiles are just for me and nobody else. It also maybe be for the fact that recently she has this constant need to be touching me constantly, almost like not just my presence alone can soothe her but the feel of my skin to make sure that I'm really there, like that she isn't alone anymore in this world.

The sound of a groan brought me back to the present, where my eyes immediately looked towards the girl laying on the bed, finally waking up.

"Hey, hold on a moment, you've been out for quite a while, you need to take it easy. Have a sip of water, it'll most likely help with your throat." I state handing her a cup of water.

She takes a few small sips and then hands the cup back to me so that I am able to put it in the table.

"Thanks Levi. How did I get to hospital and why am I here?"

"The boys and I brought you here earlier on today. You were shaking and your skin was pale and not its usual colour, so I picked you up and we brought you here. The doctor said that you have a pretty severe case of the flu which is why you were shaking and pale looking." I explain to her.

Sam looked at me with a sad look on her face.

"What happened Sam? Why didn't you tell any of us whenever we were there that you weren't feeling well."

"I just thought it was a small flu that I caught of one of the children, I didn't realise that it was something severe." She replied to me still with the sad look on her face.

"Yeah well not telling us, has just landed you in the hospital. Your immune system isn't as good as everyone else's Sam, which means that you are vulnerable to most things that can make you sick." At this point I have grabbed her hand and held it in mine.

"Please Sam, if you aren't feeling well, please tells us, tell me. I don't want you something to happen to you." I look into her eyes when I say this and I can see something shift in them and in the air around us.

"Okay. Next time I'm not feeling well I'll tell you Levi." She says giving me a small smile that reaches her eyes.

"Come on now why don't you get some rest so that tomorrow when the doctor comes back in to check in how you are we can show him that you are well enough to leave with the boys and I."