Chapter 10.

Warning Violent References

(Third Person's P.O.V.)

The boys got to the basement door and were horrified at what they saw.

The green eyed girl they followed was now hanging with her hands tied above her head from a pipe line. Blood dripping and trailing down her naked body. Her head was down and her chest was barely moving. They saw the man chuck what looked to be jumper leads to the ground near a table lined with different tortured devices. Her turned off the battery the leads where connected too.

The boy raced down the stairs while the guy had his back turned. But when the man heard the noise he turned around and tried to grab a knife that was on the table but he didn't succeed when two of the boys tackled him into the ground and started to throw punch after punch until the man was black, blue and unconscious.

While the man was being dealt with, Axel and Levi went to let the girl down. Levi and Axel both ripped their shirts off their bodies so one could be used to cover the girl and the other could be used to wipe away some of the blood present on her body.

The boys ran out of the house with Axel carrying Sam and ran to the nearest house of theirs which happened to be Chases. They got into his car and drove to the hospital. They ran to the front desk and asked/ yelled at the nurse behind the desk to get them a doctor and to hurry about it. Once a doctor had taken the girl the boys sat in the waiting room. Levi and Axel stilled covered in her blood and Aiden and Chase had their hands covered in blood from constantly punching the guy in the face.

(Chase's P.O.V.)

Axel, Levi, Aiden and I had been sitting here for what felt like hours on end when it may have only been an hour or two when a doctor came over to us. He told us that she had around four to five broken ribs (it may have been five but the x-ray showed the possibility of it being either a fracture or a brake), dislocated shoulder, broken wrist, cuts along her back some fresh and some old that still needed to heal, bruises covering the majority of her body, she also had a concussion.

"There also has been signs that she has been raped recently by multiple people. We have given her a sedative so as that she can rest and give her body a chance to heal."

"Thanks Doc." I heard Aiden say as the doctor walked off.

"Guys, why would she hide something like this? Especially when she was getting abused both at home and at school."

"Maybe she didn't have anyone that she could confide in. But, what if he told her that if she told anyone that he would kill her or do something worse to her." Axel suggested.

"Wait. What happens to her now? Do you think she had any other family?" Levi was the one to answer the question and it got me thinking, wait; what does happen to her now.

"Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. I don't know why it fucking matters anymore but it does. For some reason her life matters. Maybe it was because we got her out of there, but I'm starting to care for her, like she is a little sister of some sort." I state bluntly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I know I'm a little bit late with this update but I have a reason. I didn't think it was done so I had to add to it. Please tell me your thoughts about this chapter and what you think should happen next.