Sweetheart

From: Tumblr
By:obeysciles

>>Minho<<

You and Newt were chopping down a tree with your machetes while making small talk.

"I don't have the strength to do this." You whined making Newt chuckle.

"Yeah, I can tell." He smirked and you playfully hit his shoulder.

"Shank." You muttered, small giggles still escaping your mouth.

"Maybe if you stopped whining, we would be done right now." Newt laughed.

"Oh yeah? Well I think-"

"Hey guys." Minho said, jogging to your location. You jumped and held your hand over your heart, nervously laughing.

"Hi Minho." Newt said, his eyes never leaving the tree.

"Um h-hi M-minho." You stuttered, quickly looking away from the boy.

"How are you sweetheart?" He asked with a small smile, looking down at you. You continued to chop the tree, trying to show Minho how hardworking you are.

"Uh you know, just cutting down this bee. THIS TREE!" You mentally slapped yourself for screwing up your words. Newt stifled a laugh and you sent him a glare.

You always make yourself look like an idiot in front of Minho, but around everyone else your perfectly normal. You knew why too, you liked him. Minho was perfect, he was practically a god.

"(Y/N)! We need your help with patching up a slicer!" Jeff yelled from the homestead.

"Thank you Jeff." You muttered, happy you had to leave so you wouldn't make yourself look stupid in front of Minho anymore.

"Aw leaving so soon?" Newt asked, chuckling.

"I wasn't doing any work anyways." You retorted, smiling. Why couldn't you talk like this to Minho?

"See you later sweetheart?" Minho asked, his eyes full of hope.

"Uh I-well I have to- um y-yeah. I will see you later." You stuttered, turning on your heel to jog away. You almost tripped on your way to Jeff but you quickly caught yourself. You cringed, hoping Minho didn't see.

Minho's POV

I watched (Y/N) walk towards Jeff and stumbling on the way. I chuckled to myself but my eyes never left her. She was adorable and I needed her to be mine.

"Minho stop drooling." Newt laughed, interrupting my thoughts.

"I can't help it man. She's perfect." I gawked.

"Even with the way she acts around you?" Newt raised his eyebrows with a half smile.

"Especially with the way she acts around me. It's adorable." (Y/N) walked into the homestead with Jeff and and I finally looked at Newt.

"Don't get me wrong, she is perfect." I glared at Newt. "Oh slim it, I don't like her that way. But I would be bloody embarrassed if I was her."

"I don't know why she would be. It just makes me love her more."

"Your in too deep shank." Newt and I laughed.

"Maybe I am ... but she's worth it."

-

-

Everyone was gathered in the homestead to eat dinner and I saw (Y/N) walk in with Gally, making me smile. I saw him wrap his arm around her to guide her to a table and my smile faded. I needed to make a move and it needed to be fast.

"If you clench your jaw anymore you will break it." Thomas said making everyone at our table laugh. I rolled my eyes and kept my eyes on (Y/N) and Gally.

I was sitting at a table with Thomas, Newt, Ben, and Chuck and they were all making fun of my crush on (Y/N). I wasn't listening though, I was too busy watching (Y/N).

"Let me help you out, shank." Ben patted my shoulder. "(Y/N)!" He yelled.

I turned towards him with wide eyes and (Y/N) turned around, smiling when she saw our table. Ben waved his hand, motioning for her to join us.

She smiled once more and starting to walk towards us after saying goodbye to Gally. Her eyes locked with mine and her eyes widened and she stumbled towards us, making me chuckle at her adorableness.

"Hello boys." She greeted sitting down in between Newt and Ben.

"Hi (Y/N)." We greeted, then went back to our small conversations. (Y/N) and I were just listening to the others and I took the chance to make my move.

"(Y/N)?" she looked at me and smiled nervously. "Wanna take a walk, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Uh- I would love- yes." She said, getting flustered. I chuckled and took her hand in mine before walking out the door.

Her face turned red when I took her hand and I smiled widely. "So um- w-what's up?" She stuttered.

I chuckled. "Nothing, I just wanted to take a walk with a beautiful girl."

"I-I'm not beautiful." She looked down.

"Don't even get me started on how perfect you are." I smiled.

She started at me, dumbfounded. "Are you aware that I fall every time I'm around you?" She giggled and it was like music to my ears.

"I am." She frowned. "But it's the most adorable thing I have ever seen."

She looked down as she blushed and started mumbling. "Um- I- thank you- I think." She started to get flustered again, only making my love for her grow.

I stopped walking and pulled her into my chest. I kissed her forehead and rested my chin on the top of we head "No need to be nervous sweetheart."