Challenges

By: mxze-rxunner
From: Tumblr

*Warning: a little dirty talk*

“Shut up.” Minho said and you clenched your jaw. He was so attractive but so frustrating. You wanted to kiss him but slap that cocky smirk off his face at the same time.

“Make me.” you challenged and the two of you stared at each other, the tension so thick you could cut it and spread some of it on a piece of bread.

“I don’t think you want me to.” he growled and you were about to say something when you were cut off.

“Look, if you two are going to do that weird sexual tension thing you always do, can you do it privately?” Newt asked and the two of you spun your heads simultaneously to glare at Newt. He put his arms up in defense and walked away.

You were blushing, you knew that. But you could also see that Minho was taking Newt’s comment into consideration. Did this tension really seem to appear that often? Was it that obvious?

“Well I still think you should shut up.” Minho said quieter than before and you looked back towards him.

“I still think you should make me.” you said and walked away quickly, not knowing how to feel. You were always the one to challenge Minho. It was your way of interacting with him but letting him know he wasn’t the only one with power around here at the same time. He was probably watching the way your body moved while you walked away. You were both physically attracted to each other. But the challenges you always set were so far out there that you never even had the time to confess anything.

There was one time, that you vaguely remember, that you and Minho had actually somewhat done intimate things. It was 3 months after your arrival, and you had already developed some sort of relationship with him. It was Bonfire night and you were more than eager to get your hands on Gally’s drink. It wasn’t all the time that you got to drink it and loosen up, and being a Runner was a tough job, and you always wanted to relax. Yes, you’re a Runner. Your job as a Runner is what really helped develop the strange relationship you have with Minho. But that night you and Minho apparently both had the brilliant idea of drinking way more than you should compared to the normal capacity of drinks you would have. The two of you ended up in the Map Room, doing some unspeakable things. You didn’t remember a lot of it, but you remembered enough to make your body ache for him. You remembered the way his muscles looked on his bare chest, sweat glistening on his tan shoulders. Of course neither of you discussed the events the next day or any day after because you weren’t even sure if he remembered. Every Bonfire after that, you two stayed far, far away from each other. You avoided each other like a plague because you both knew that you were idiots when you were drunk.

—-

“So what’s the plan today, Mr. Minho?” you asked and leaned against the wall in the Map Room. You and Minho were alone because he always stayed after everyone left, and today was the one night a month that you helped to actually try to solve the Maze. Usually, you didn’t like to think too deep or hard about it, just wanted to map it and get out of the room. But you and Minho always had one night where you stayed and spent hours arguing over what the whole thing meant and if there was a specific pattern or not. You always stood your ground that it wasn’t a pattern and he always said it was. But for some reason tonight was different.

Usually, there wasn’t tension. At least, you didn’t feel it. You were always so focused on trying to figure out what the shuck Maze meant or what the message was that you didn’t think about anything else. You took your hoodie off as usual and sat down on a crate next to Minho. You tied your hair back and immediately began chewing on a pencil.

“Let’s have a bet. Whoever figures out this Maze first gets the prize at the end, whatever it is.” you said and scribbled some numbers down on a piece of paper.

All Minho did was let out a low grumble.

“What’s wrong with you?” you asked, not even taking your curious eyes off the maps.

“You…” Minho said in a low, deep voice and you flicked your eyes over in his direction.

“You’re such a slinthead. Honestly, I don’t even know why I do this with you once a month.” you said and scribbled a small diagram onto the sheet.

“I can’t do this any more.” Minho said frustrated and stood up quickly, pacing around the room.

“Okay…” you said and slowly put your pencil down. There was something off about him. Usually he was furiously debating what it all meant.

“I can’t focus with you here.” he said and you rolled your eyes.

“Really? You want to do this right now? Can’t we get along for once?” you said, standing up and crossing your arms.

“Oh, we’re about to get along really well.” Minho said and rushed over to you, pushing you against the wall and kissing you hard. You had let in a quick breath and when he pulled away, you were relieved to be able to breathe again.

“Minho…” you said and didn’t even realize that your hands had gripped his muscular forearms.

“Remember what we did in this room a couple months ago? We probably did it in this very spot.” he breathed and you blushed. He remembered more than you and more than you had hoped.

“I thought you forgot.” you said, breathing heavily, your lips aching to be on his again.

“I was drunk, but I remember every last wonderful bit. You don’t though.” Minho said and you looked into his dark eyes.

“I was drunk too, so no, I don’t remember much.” you admitted and he smirked the way he always does. The smirk you always wanted to slap off his face.

“I’m going to recreate it for you. Sober.” he said and you slapped him.

“Wipe that smirk off your face.” you growled and kissed him.

“Well it sure as hell didn’t start like this.” Minho said and you smirked this time.

“Then tell me, Mr. Minho, how did it all start?” you said confidently, knowing you had the same effect on him as he did on you.

“Like this.” he grunted as he swept all the papers off of the big table and lifted you onto it, standing in between your legs and kissing you.

“I think I remember that we had a very long night.” you whispered into his ear and you noticed how his grip on your hips tightened.

“I plan to make it longer than last time.” he whispered back

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》
IG | | typically.thomas