All I Want For Christmas Is You

By: randomfamdomimagine
From : Tumblr

*its not Christmas, but its cute.

I squeaked loudly, the sound resounding all over the Glade and the boys turning to look at me to see what was happening to me.

Meanwhile, I heard Minho laughing below me as he lifted me up in his arms.

“What… what are you doing?” I asked him, confused as I looked down at him.

He grinned at me sweetly but with a hint of a smug smirk as usual.

“Helping you with the decorations” He simply told me, as if it were obvious.

I pouted and got back to hanging the tinsel on the wall of the Maze so he could put me down again.

Indeed, when I finally put it up he carefully put me down in the floor again.

When we were face to face, I couldn’t help but to look away.

The way Minho looked at me was unique. Everyone in the Glade noticed it and commented on how fond he was of me.

In fact, I was the only one Minho was extremely sweet with. And I liked that he behaved like that, but it also inhibited me because of my shyness.

He looked around and his grin grew wider when he noticed the lights turned on.

“Do you know these lights show off your beauty?” Minho coolly leaned on the wall and smirked.

I felt my cheeks burning violently, so I looked down to hide my blush.

“Minho…” I complained coyly, even if I was smiling a little.

The Runner chuckled and gave me a friendly clap on the arm.

“But this decoration is great, Y/N. Really” As usual, he showed that sweet and gentle side of him no one else was allowed to see.

I cautiously looked up and smiled softly.

“Thank you”

For a moment, Minho and I looked at each other. In fact, we were staring as if we were hypnotized.

For some reason, I sensed such affection in him, in his dark eyes as he looked at me… it sent butterflies to my stomach. Because he was watching me with a tiny smile that he probably didn’t even know had arrived to his lips.

Minho reached out a hand to put a tuft of hair behind my ear and smiled sweetly as I did too.

Then, the charm broke as I heard someone clapping on Minho’s back.

“Dinner’s ready, mate” It was Newt, grinning from ear to ear.

“On my way” Minho reluctantly looked away from me and to the blond.

“Frypan made chicken nuggets” Thomas arrived too, causing our intimate moment to be totally ruined.

“Let’s go then” Figuring there was no going back to that moment, I started walking to have dinner with everyone.

*

We all laughed with Frypan’s answer.

Everyone was saying what they wanted for Christmas, and his answer was ‘a better kitchen would be nice’.

I grew absent as I realized I had no idea what I wanted. Of course, my wish would be for my Glader boys to be happy, maybe I’d wish for a way out. But I had to be realistic.

As I absently minded watched the boys chatting, I knew none of them really wished for those stuff they mentioned. They all wished the same as I.

“So what do you bloody want then, Minho?” Newt asked him, startling him.