Bully

By: Atumun15
From: Tumblr

I storm out of the kitchens wiping the stray tears off my cheeks. Why can’t they just leave me alone? I could still hear everyone’s laughter from the gardens.

I run deep into the dead heads, and quickly climb a tree. I squeeze my self in between two branches and curl up into a ball, crying into my knees for what felt like hours.

You’re just a pathetic weakling

You shouldn’t have been sent here

You belong in the slammer

You should be eaten and torn apart by the Grievers

These thoughts make me cry harder. Why was I so different? Yes I may be a girl but that doesn’t make me weak… Of course it makes you weak y/n! They’re all buff and strong and you’re just a princess who can’t do any heavy lifting. I hear the crunch of leaves and I suck in a sharp breath. I hear heavy breathing and someone with black hair sits at the bottom, back placed against the tree. I try not to make a sound but one of the beetle blades hit one of the branches, making it move and startle the boy sitting at the bottom. He snaps his head up and looks around. He finally looks up the tree and spots me. He raises his eyebrows.

“Who the shuck are you?” He asks with furrowed eyebrows. I keep quiet. He gets on his feet and walks off. I let out the breath but I’m over whelmed with thoughts.

Is he going to ask who I am?

Is he going to going to go tell the guys where I am?

I’m cut off but the crunching of leaves and black haired kid is back, but he has something in his hand.

“I’m only assuming you’ve been up there awhile so I brought you some food” he gestures to the green apple in his hand. I furrow my eyebrows. Why is he being so nice? And how did he know those were my favorite?

I slowly but cautiously reach down to take the apple, and he gives it to me, no strings attached. I retreat back up the tree and bite into the apple. He plops himself down at the base of the tree and, surprisingly, we sat in a comfortable silence. You could tell he was thinking, from the look on his face.

“What are you thinking about?” I say quietly. He snaps out of it and looks to me with a small smirk playing on his lips.

“The shuck face speaks” he chuckles. But it wasn’t a bad chuckle. It was like a teasing a friend type chuckle. A small smile plays on my lips.

“Can I come up there?” He asks politely. I mean what else could he do? Oh wait push you off a tree. I just nod reluctantly and he started to climb up. He sits on a strong branch and I got to inspect him a little more.

He was very handsome. He was buff and, what I assumed,Asian. He had charcoal eyes and Raven black hair. You could tell he’s very cocky but can be very loving.

“So are you gonna tell me your name” I just keep quiet and smirk at him. He raises an eyebrow but he smirks at me as well.

“If you’re not gonna tell me your name, then I’m just gonna give you one, so for now on, you’re monkey to me” he says with a sassy tone. I could tell from the look he had, that I wouldn’t be able to change his mind. I just shrug.

“What ever you wanna do apple guy” I say with a careless tone. He gives me a fake appalled look.

“Apple guy? Is that all I am to you?” He fake cries. I take a mocking bite out of my apple.

“Yeah.” I smile largely.

“If we weren’t in a tree right now, I would SO be tickling you right now” he threatens. I just smirk.