~My Baby~(The End)

6 months later..........

Im In the studio recording 28th song on My new Album"Zendaya", and Its called My Baby,I wrote this for Trevor,This song tells me that you should always listen your boyfriend or girlfriends heart even thought they hurt you badly,Listen,Listen.

Im the recording booth,recording, Daniel and Trevor listening to me singing,Trevor winked at and I winked back. Guess what.......Guess........I have peanut in my belly (You are like WTF is she talking about) I growing a baby in me.And It's Im only 6 moths old.I have 3 more months and This baby is gonna come out.If i'ts a boy we gonna name it TJ (Trevor Jackson) (Gonna name it after his father cute......) and If girl is gonna be Nevaeh (Its Heaven backwards...so cute) When our parents heard the news they went happy and excited especially Skai and Shanize!!

We should listen to eachother heart......Always

                                               Mrs.Zendaya Sierra Jackson (Trevor it's my baby)

                                                                                                          My Baby........................

AW............................I enjoyed writing this book and I hope you enjoyed reading,Im not sure When Im gonna start my new Zevor story because School is about to start!!!

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy B'DAY ZENDAYA............................ song link beside>>>>

                                            Torixxxxxxxxxxxxxx