~Meet Annabella "Bella" Avery Thorne~

(Bella POV)

"Ok bye"

~Phone Convor Over~

I was talking to Zendaya,she was telling me about her and Trevor dating and stuff, am so happy for her I wish I had a boyfriend.I kinda like Kenton,but he's like two years old than me. We are really good friends but I don't see him flirting with me or anything,the whole cast of Shake it up used to call us "Kella" or "Gece". As I was eating Ice-Cream and watching "Gossip Girl" at the same time I had a phone call, I picked up the phone and in my suprise it said "KENTON" I felt like screaming. So i picked up the phone.

~ Phone Convor~

"Hello" I said

"Hey Bella it's Kenton" he said.

(I was so happy to hear his voice)

"Oh hey Kenton,how have you been?" I asked

"I've been fine I just wanted to hear your voice"He said.

(Lord, tell this is just a dream, for the first time Kenton is flirting with me )

"Hello Bella are you on?" he asked

"Yes im here."I said.

"Hey Bella do you want to go out with me tomorrow?"He asked.

(Is it a dream or Im I on a prank show?!!!,No is REALLLLL!!!!!)

"Yeah sure!" I said.

"Ok see you, I will pick you up at 5."he said.

"Yeah sure see ya" I said.

"See ya."

~Phone Convor Over~

OMFD....................... Cant believe Kenton Duty is asking me Bella Thorne out, gotta tell Zendaya.

                             Bellaxxxxxxxx

Hey Zswaggers and Bellarinas hope you enjoyed it, tell me which characters you want in the story or what should happen next in the story.

#Follow

#Vote

#Feedback/Comment

Bye!!!!!!!!!