~Meet Courtney "Coco" Yvonne Jones~

(Coco POV)

I was in my room listening to Nicki Minaj "Save me" this song is so sad, every lyric in the song gets me emotional.My sister barges in my room, making me shriek a little. I take my headphones off.

"What the heck China? I haven't you heard the word "Knocking" before?" I asked angrily

"Whatever,Its time for dinner" she said and walks out of my room.

~That girl needs to knock, or i will knock her out,geez~ I thought to myself making my way downstairs for dinner.

I sat next to China and started eating, today we had Meat,with vegetables and gravy(your choice). My dad came and he sat next to my mom.

~4mins~

"So how was the audition for ANT farm" my dad asked looking at China.

"It was great, i got the lead role" she said smiling proudly at herself ~Show off~

"Congrats China" my parents said in unison

"Yeah Congrats," i said

"Coco and China your both going to stay with Zendaya and Uncle Terry for a week" my mum said taking all of our plates to the sink.

"Can I stay at Sierra's house please" China pleeded

"Yeah Sure" my mom said

"So when am I leaving ?" i asked

"Tomorrow" my mom said

"Ok,cool" i said

Got up and headed upstairs

"Gotta pack!" i said

~ I love staying with Zendaya, she's like a sister to me,even though she lives one hour away from here.we go shopping together and go to the cafe to drink espresso or whatever(plus there's lots of cute boys in her neighbour hood)~

                                                         ~Coco Jones(Courtney Jones)xxxx

I put a link to the Song Coco was listening to >>>>>>>>>>> to the side