~Roshon & Zendaya FOREVER~

(Roshon POV)

Im at the park waiting for Zendaya,when I spotted her i walked towards her.

"Hey Z how are you?" I asked

"Im fine"She said smiling. Something caught my eye she was wearing the necklace that I gave her on the last day we saw eachother it said ~Today,Tomorrow and Forever~

"You still have that necklace?" I asked smiling at her.

"Yes" She said I looked at her hard, she was soo amazing.

"Why are you looking at me like that?Your creeping me out" she said giggling.

"Um sorry.....your so beautiful you know" I said.

"Thank you,Roshon I need to tell you something." She said looking down. I was starting to get nervous.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"We are not dating" She said I was confused

"What do you mean "we are not dating" I asked

"I mean that went you moved from Oakland to Philippines I broke up with you, because I thought you had another girlfriend or something"She said sadly.

I held her face close to mine so our noses were touching,her eyes were beautiful

"Im here forever,im not leaving no more"I said still looking at her.

"I know but we can't date no more I have a boyfriend"She said

My heart broke into little pieces,I felt betrayed I let go of her face and put my hands on my face.

"Im sorry,Ro"She said sadly.Tears came from my eyes,I couldnt stop crying.

"Ok, then I will go back to Philippines." I said

(Zendaya POV)

"Please dont say that Ro I've missed you,you can't go back." I said holding his arms.

"Leave my arm alone!" he shouted-whispeared

I gently let go of his arm,he wasen't even facing me.

Tears were coming down from my eyes,I really messed up.

"Bye Zendaya" he said and left.

~Night~

(Roshon POV)

I was looking at the picture that I and Zendaya took at the last day of SIU we were kissing.

Tears came out of my eyes ~Roshon,your a man why are you cryin~ I remeber when I used to call Zendaya my future wife,I used to call her Mrs.Zendaya Sierra Colemon-Fegan.

I drifted off to sleep.   ~I guess Zendaya will never become my wife or Mrs.Fegan~

          Even thought we are not dating no more i will dream of her as my wife and protect her

               ~Roshon Bernard Fegan & Zendaya Sierra Coleman-Fegan~