~Meet Twins Skai Joyce Jackson and Shanize Jordin Jackson~

(Skai POV)

I and my sister Shanize were in Trevor's room thinking of a plan to get Trevor's girlfriend back.

"So what do you guys have in mind?" asked Trevor he was getting so excited.

"We wanna prove to Zendaya that Laura is lunatic,rude,fake friend right?" I said,Trevor and Shanize noded.

"Why don't we record Laura being her normal crazy-self ." I said.Trevor smiled.

"That's amazing Skai." shouted Trevor.I smiled.

"But where could we get a video camra?" asked Trevor.

(Shanize POV)

"I have a video camera." I said.I got up and went to I and Skai's room to get the video camera and returned to Trevor's room. I handed him the video camera.

"Who bought it for you?" asked Trevor analyzing it.

"I got that from my film club at school." I said, Trevor handed it back to me.

"It's a Vivitar DVR508NHD Digital Video Recorder." I said,Trevor and Skai looked shocked.

"A Vivi what?" they asked in unison I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway do you know how to use it?" asked Trevor.

"Of couse I do, If I didn't they wouldn't let me keep it." I said.Trevor smiled.

"We will record Laura flirting with you and saying bad stuff about Zendaya." I said and Shanize noded.

"And I will get Zendaya and she will see for herself that Laura is lunatic!" Skai said.

"Yeah!!!!!!!." Trevor,Skai and me shouted.Our mother came in.

"Keep it down!" she said with her scary look.

"Sorry mom" we all said and she left.we hugged.

Hey guys my name is Skai,I'm 9 years old.I and Shanize are only 7 min apart but I'm the oldest. I and Shanize want to help Trevor because we love him and we don't like it when he's sad.I'm the girly one in the family,my favourite colour is Pink and Shanize is kind of the tomboish one.I and Shanize get really mixtup,some pupils at school call me Shanize.

I'm Shanize,I'm 9 years old.I'm tomboish one in the family my favourite colour is Blue.The only people that dosen't confuse I and Skai are my brother and my parents. Skai is the smart one and I'm sporty.I'm really into sport.

                                                     Skai&Shanizexxxxxxxx

*Which one are you Skai or Shanize???? tell me^.^(Im 99% likie Shanize)

#vote

#follow

#comment

Bye.............................