~Ex back in town (DANGER!!!)~

(Trevor POV)

I am  in the Supermarket, ~You guys are probably wondering "Why is Trevor in a supermarket"~ Im in the supermarket because my mom needed vegetables for dinner,she always sends me if she's to lazy to go herself.Anyway as I was putting the broccoli's in my basket somebody tapped my shoulder.I turned around and say my ex-girfriend Laura.

"Trevor,How are you?" she asked hugging me. ~WTF? Is she doing here in Oakland?~

"Im fine,what are you doing here in Oakland? i thought you were in Italy?" I asked.

"I was, but my family decided to comeback to Oakland,plus i missed you." she said ~NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!~

"Ok,im so happy your here again." I said. giving her a nervous smile.

"So are you still single?" she asked wondering.

"Um no,im not single I have a girlfriend." I said.

Laura's face expression changed she turned red,~ did I just see smoke coming out of her ears or is it my eyes!!~ I took a step back, ~you guys im warning you, you should not make Laura angry or things get really ugly. I remember when I and Laura were at the waiting room,waiting for the judges to tell us if we got accepted to be disney stars, I was talking to this girl called Parker Posey when Laura saw as talking she thought that I was flirting with her or something. She pushed her down the stairs,I really felt sorry for Parker~

"Laura are you ok?" I asked looking at her. Her face turned normal and she looked at me.

"Yeah, im ok so who's this girl your dating?" she asked nicely ~When she does that,that means she gonna do something eveil~

"Her name is Zendaya." I said.

"Ok, I gotta go I will call you" she said and left. I payed for the vegetable and left the shop.

~Let me tell you about Laura and I. Laura and I have been best friends since we were little,we did everything and anything toghter,we were like glue.When we turned 10 or 11 we started developing feelings for eachother, since we stared dating Laura has been really protective and crazy.She want let me talk to any girls,the only girls/woman that i could talk to was my sisters and my mom. When her family decided to move to Italy I was kind of sad and happy at the same time.Happy because she could leave me alone and I could date other girls and Sad because she was like my bodyguard lol!!!. Anyway we decided to break up. I have to protect Zendaya because she's in big danger,Laura is a psychopath ~

Gotta go before my mom murders me!!! EX BACK IN TOWN GONNA BE HELL!!

                                                        Trevorxxxxxx

#vote

#follow

#comment

Bye!!!