~Crying Inside~

(Zendaya POV)

I kncoked on the door,and Laura opened it.She looked beat up and her clothes were ripped.I gave her a hug.

"Oh my gosh,are you ok Laura." I asked still huging her.She noded wiping her tears away.

"Show me where that bustard is."I said and Laura led the way to her living room.Where Trevor was asleep with no T-shirt on and a whiskey bottle in his arm.I kicked him and Trevor woke up looking around.

"What just happened?" he asked rubbing his eye.~You guys don't know how much I wanna put my arms around his neck and stranggle him.~

"Trevor.......your a bustard.You did something that I would not espect you to do,you just raped a 17 year old girl,do you think that is acceptable to do to somebody?" I asked folding my arms.

"I don't kno.." I cut Trevor off I didn't wanna hear his lie.

"Shut up,im talking not you,it was a rhetorical you don't answer!"I shouted at him.

"Zendaya....I didn't rape Laura,I love you and I don't drink." He said kneeling down.

"No Trevor don't please....Im tired." I said.I wanted to cry but I didn't want to show my weakness.

"Zendaya please listen to me,Laura is mental."he said kneeling. I stepped back.

"Get up, cause im not taking you lies no more.Im done with you.Delete my number from your phone, don't text me ok!!" I said shouting. Trevor stands up and puts on his Tshirt.

"I will still love you no matter what happens one I'll make things right again." he whispered in my ear and left. ~Im crying inside ~

"Are you ok,Zendaya?" asked Laura.I noded and we hugged.

"Can I sleep over Laura? I asked.Laura noded.

***********Im missing him right now*****************.:(

(Laura POV)

She gave me a good Idea,that I will try tomorrow morning.....................

(Like if you think Laura needs God in her life (lol),anway thanks for votes.I felt like crying while writing this :(

#Vote

#follow

#comment