~Old Skool Lovers (Coco and Tyler)

(Tyler POV)

Im at the park waiting for Coco, she's 3min late but I dont care just waiting for my lady. Somebody tapped on my shoulder, I turned around and it was Coco.

"Hey Coco" We hugged.

"Hey Ty, Sorry if I was late. I had to help my cousin Zendaya." She said and broke up the hug.

"Zendaya?" I asked

"The girl that you saw me with at the cafe." She said

"She's your cousin" I asked and she noded.

We both saw an Ice-cream van, we both bought Ice cream and sat on a bench.

"Coco tell me about yourself." I said looking at her.

"What do you want to know?" she asked licking her ice cream.

"Like whats your favourite colour,your favourite type of music and about your family" I said.

"Ok.. My full name is Courtney Yvonne Jones,I have a sister called China Jones she 13 years old, I live in New York, Im 16 years old.My favourite colour is Hot pink and im stil in school." she said.

"Wait...so you don't live here in Oakland?" I asked

"No,I come here sometimes for holidays or family gathering." Coco said.

"Wait...did you say your sister is China?" I asked

"Yes.....why?" she asked suspiciously

"As in China on ANT FARM?" I asked

"Yes.....why?" she asked

"My brother Tyrel has a huge crush on her,he's also on Disney." I said.

"Oh.. cool what Disney Show is he on?" Coco asked

"Lab Rats or something like that." I said

"Hey give me Tyrel's number so I can give it To China" Coco said

I gave her Tyrel's number.

"Tyrel's gonna be happy" I said.

"Lol.So what type of music do you like?" she asked

"I cant tell you its too embarassing." I said

"Please....." she said doing doing a said cute face ~Damn she's beautiful~

"Ok....I like Old skool."I finally said ~I think she thinks am old or something~

"Cool, I love that to."She said

"I know i know its ol...what did you say?" I said realising she said "COOL"

"I said cool, I also love old school" she said

"Really! what kind old school artist do you like?" I asked she was sooo interesting.

"Tupac,Biggie,Haddawy,Destiny's Child,Backstreet boys,Whitney Houston,Michael Jackson,R.Kelly and many more" she said ~She's amazing,i wish she lived here in Oakland~

"Cool, so when are you leaving." I asked

"Tomorrow, today is my last day" She said.

"Oh........" I said I was soo sad

"I Love you"She said

When she said that my eyes widen. I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back.Eventually we broke up the kiss.

"We are Old skool lovers" I said

I smiled and she smiled back "Can we do a long distance relationship?" Coco asked

I noded and kissed her. ALWAYS and FOREVER.

(Coco and Tyler's POV)

~Coco and Tyler FOREVER

~Coco Williams      ~Togheter forever never apart,Maybe in distance but never at Heart <3~