~Seeing Laura everywhere(Trevor gone Crazy?????)

(Trevor POV)

Im now heading to Zendaya's house we are going out,first we are gonna go to the salon because Zendaya wants to curl her hair and secondly we are gonna go to the cafe.I knocked on the door and she opened the door.

"Hey baby." she said and we kissed.She was wearing a crop top that said ~RespectQueenBey~ with Beyonce's face and some shorts.

"You looks so gorgeous!" I said looking at her up and down.She blushed, and giggled.

"Ready?" I asked "Ready let's go." she responded.

We were walking when we stopped at a salon that said "Laura's Hair and Beauty" The name LAURA echoed in my head.We got in and a lady came and greeted Zendaya.

"Hey Zendaya!" she said. She was a fat lady with redlipstick and black hair.

"Hey,Mrs Wilson!" she greeted back.Zendaya sat  on a salon chair.She looked at the mirror and kept on twisting her hair.

"Trevor?" she said still looking at the mirror."Yes babe?" I said looking at her.

"Do you think I should get Ombre hair?" she asked. My eyes went big,~Ombre hair=Laura Marano!~

"HELL NO,ZENDAYA!!" i shouted,I shouted so loud that everybody was looking at me, even the ones outside the shop.Zendaya looked at me like I commited suiced or something.

"I just asked a question you didn't have to shout." she said angryly."Im sorry!" I said. Zendaya rolled her eyes at me.She told the hairdresser to curl her hair.

~4min~

The hairdresser finished curling her hair and Zendaya payed,we got of the shop.Next we were going to the cafe,we didn't talk throught the whole journey to the cafe.As we got there I saw the name of the cafe "Marano's Italian Cafe!" ~SERIUOSLY!!~ we got in and  we sat on the table.

"Im sorry Z." I said holding her hand.Zendaya smiled.

"I accept your apology.....but why did you get mad when I mentioned me having Ombre hair?" she asked.

~I could't tell about Laura,when I see her name i get really scared or her surname.~ It was sooo hard to lie to her. "Um..........................." I said thinking.Zendaya looked angryly at me."Are you thinking of a lie to tell me?If it so your not being a good boyfriend.!" she said. The waitress came to take our orders.My eyes went big the waitress had Laura's face.I stood up "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I screamed at her.Zendaya looked shocked."What's wrong with you today Tevor?!" she asked I looked at her and she had Laura's face."Get away from me!!!" I screamed at Zendaya.She had tears in her eyes.I ran out of the cafe.

~I could feel it,Laura is here to get me and Zendaya~!!!!!!. Maybe I've gone mad!!

                                                     Trevorxxxxxx

#Do you think Trevor has gone mad?

#what will happen between ZEVOR?

#will Trevor tell Zendaya about Laura

find out next episode.