~Broken~

(A/N This chapter will have some bad words. so if you guys hate that stuff then leave just saying)

(China POV)

Im in my living room with Jake and Sierra practcing our lines for the next ANT FARM episode,Im sitting next to Jake and i'm blushing so freakin hard,Jake sees me blush and askes if I'm alright I just say I'm just hot.

~6min~

"We have to go." Sierra and Jake said in unison.I was confused.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked. Sierra and Jake looked at eachother.

"We are going home.......It's late y'know." They said looking scared. I had a feeling they were hididng something from me."Well ok, see you tomorrow for the show." I said and they left. Coco came in.

"They are dating." Coco said texting on her phone. I looked at her confused.

"What did you say?The aren't dating Sierra dosen't even like him." I said. Coco sighed and took a seat next to me.

"Ok, then why are they going home it's like 5oclcok and they usually leave at 8." She said. She was right Sierra usually sleeps here when we have rehearsals.   ~SIERRA AND JAKE NOOOOO,COCO IS JUST DOING THIS SO I CAN GO WITH TYREL!!~

"Whatever,I and Sierra are bestfriend,she knows that I like Jake she wouldn't go with him." I said. Coco looked at me,"Ok, then don't cry to me when you see them kissing or making out." she said and left.

I gave her a rasperry,~Sierra is a good friend she wouldn't go behind my back~

~Next DAY~

We just fifnished filming it, the whole cast decided we should go for a smoothie it was me,Stephanie,Jake,Carlon,Sierra and Aeidin.We went to "Smoothie bar" I ordered Strawberry smoothie. We all sat on the same Table.

~ 5min~

It was only Sierra,Jake and I the others left.

Sierra and Jake got up,"Where are you guys going?" I asked."Going to get something."they said and left.I kept on driking my smoothie.

~18 min~

It has been 18 minutes and those two are not here, I got my bag and hedead to the girls toilet.I heard noises coming from there,I opened the door,Tears came out of my eyes,Sierra and Jake were  there making out."SIERRA,JAKE" I shouted,the saw me and stopped."Im gonna go back  Sierra and..........China" he left closing the door behind. I looked at Sierra,she looked at the mirror brushing her hair.

"What was that?" I whispered,she looked at me,"What was what?" she asked ~Is she serious!!!~ I asked again but a little louder."What was that?" I asked tears kept on coming I couldn't stop them."Oh, you mean the making out with Jay-Jay?" she asked.

"Jay-Jay,so now you have a nickname for him!!" I said.Sierra looked at me with an evil smirk."China..........Jake dosen't give a fuck about you,so back off." she said giving me  a smile."Sierra........Is that how you really are,I thought we were bestfriends?" I asked. Sierra laughed "Listen Darling,us two where never BFF,and never will." she said.

"Why are you doing,this?" I asked dropping my knees on the floor crying. "Is all about damn stupid China,China this China that,She's the star of ANT FARM." she said angryly. Tears came out off my eyes ~I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS SOOOOO EVIL~

"Jake said that he'd never date you!!" she said putting on lipstick.~I didn't give hell about Jake anymore~ "I bet he just dating you to get in your panties!" i screamed at her.Sierra giggled and came closer to me, and slapped me hard. "Jake,loves me more than you," she said."Jake alreday has taken my verginity away." she said gladly. "And your happy about that??" I asked. "Don't you know that if a boy takes your virginity your a woman,your still a child with no boyfriend" she said. ~When she said that I punched her hard as I can~ she fell on the floor and screamed Jake's name. Jake came and helped her up. Jake looked at me "China your broken beyond repair" he said and left with Sierra.

~BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR,BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR~ I cried........I couldn't believe what Jake said.

                                     Chinaxxxxxx

#Do you think Sierra and Jake were to harsh on China

#Will Sierra and Jake forgive China

#Will China find somebody to love......

Song that Jake described China >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..