~Kenton and Bella forever~

(Bella POV)

"Goodnight Frankie" I gave her kiss and left the room.I enter my room and jump on my bed.I took out my necklace that was hiding under my pillow,Kenton gave it to me on our date it said "I own your heart Bella....Kentonxx~ When I look at it I feel like crying. I put it on  and touched it remembering what happened.

*FLASHBACK*

"Bella,what does your name mean?" he asked.we were sitting on the grass looking at the full moon.

"It means beautiful in Italian." I replied.Kenton smiled and looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"The name really fits your look and personality." he said That was the nicest thing someone said to me.

"Thanks." I said blushing,I couldn't control myself.Suprisely,Kenton puts a necklace around my neck.

"What's this?" I asked. "It's a necklace,read what it says." he said.

I read it,I felt into tears.Kenton pulled me close and kissed me lightly.Kenton and I started running around with our bare feet and having fun.Kenton puts one knee on the ground         ~DONT TELL ME HIS GOING TO PROPOSE?~

"Annabella Avery Thorne willl you be my........~OMG~   My girlfriend?.I noded and we kissed. "I thought you were going to propose,you got me scared!" I said giving him a friendly push.

"I will, but not now." he said. I smiled and jumped on him."I love you." we both said Unison,Kenton lifted me in bridal style and started swinging me around "Your my princess Bella" he whispered  in my ear.

"And your my prince Kenton." I said back.

*END FLASHBACK*

(Kenton and Bella POV)

Bella:"Goodnight Kenton" I said looking at the full moon.

Kenton:"Goodnight Bella" I said looking at the full moon.

Kenton and Bella look at the full moon from their room "Mine forever and always........."

#Vote

#follow

#comment

Do you guys like Kenton and Bella