~I.....can't believe this~

(Laura POV)

I logged off skype,yestday my fake baby came in and it was perfect,can wait to use it.I took out my phone and dialed Trevor's number.

*Phone Convor*

"Hello?" whispered Trevor.It sounded like he was crying.

"Hey, it's me Laura.I wanted to talk to you about Zendaya." I said.

"Ok...................It she ok!!!" he said.

"Yeah she's fine but I just need you to come to my house." I said.

"Ok, be there in 15" she said and hunged up.

*Phone Convor Over*

~Yes,,,,,Its gonna be fabulous!!!!!!!!~

*15 min*

There was a knock on my door,I I opened it.

"Hey Come in Trevor." I said leading the way. He followed me into the living room,he sat down of the black leather sofa.

"Want a drink?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he said and left to grab a drink,I got a cup and poured Orange Juice in,also I put in this sand that makes people sleep for an hour or two.I took a spoon and stirred it.

"There you go." I said handing him the orange juice.

"Thank you" he drank it and put it on the table.

"Nice Juice." he said

"Thanks,anyway about Zenday......" i said.Trevor eyes kept on closing and opening.

"Laura.....................I feel weak and my eyes are going blurry..........." he saind and felt asleep on the sofa. I giggled and kissed his lip.~I miss those lips,Zendaya is not gonna kiss them much longer~

I rip my jeans and tshirt,I mess up my hair.This looks like I've raped. I took out Trevor's shirt and put whiskey bottle in his arm.~When Zendaya sees him,she will think he's was drunk~ I took out my phone and dialed Zendaya's number.

*Phone Convor*

I prentented to cry.

"Laura what's going on?" Zendaya asked

"Tr-ee-vorr raped me!!" I whimpered.

"..............................................OMG what is your house addres?" she asked.

"Houston Vortez Street(made up)" I said still preteding to cry.

"I'll me right there!!" she said and hunged up.

*Phone Convor Over*

I look at Trevor and sit next to him"Don't worry baby,your gonna be mine again" I whispered and kissed him.

(Zendaya POV)

~No........No...........I can't belive this.......Trevor.I fell in Love with somebody that lies and rapes other girls.I feel like committing suicide right now.

#Vote

#Follow

#Comment