~Plan gone Perfect (Laura Gone!! YEAH!!)

(Trevor POV)

I was sitting on the sofa, talking to Laura.

"So,Um...Trevor.." she said coming close to me.I gave Shanize the wink to record and she noded.

"Um..yes." I said moving myself away from her.But Laura kep on coming next to me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked pulling her back.Laura giggled and smiled.

"Im doing this because I love you Trevor, and Im never letting you go...Ever..." she said.

"But you know I love Zenda.." Laura cutt me off.

"SHUT UP.....NO MORE ZENDAYA.I DID ALL I CAN TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM YOU,I FAKED THE PREGNANCY AND THE RAPING JUST TO BE WITH YOU OK,SO SHUT U.."Before Laura was gonna end her sentence Zendaya and Skai barged in.Skai winked and I smiled back to her.~I LOVE MY SISTERS!!~

"Laura............you faked the whole damn thing,so you can get rid of me?Oh,darling guess what that's never gonna happen so take that off your mind honey!!" Zendaya screamed at her. ~She's even sexier when she's angry~

"What are you talking about.....Zendaya,im not trying to get rid of you." she said looking scared.

"Oh really, what do you explain this than.." I said,Shanize came in holding her camera and showing The footage of Laura.Zendaya looked at it angrily.Laura stood there frozen,her eyes opened and closed.

"Thanks for that Shanize...........You are............." As Zendaya was about to curse,she remembered the were children here.

"Don't worry Honey, you can say it we are not goodie-goodies." Said Shanize and Skai in unison.Zendaya smiled.

"You are.........foolish,stupid,bitch that dosen't understand the word "MY BABY" AND "TAKEN", Trevor is mine and always will be mine understood?" She said shouting

"Police take her away." shouted Zendaya,and two police man took Laura away.They hand-cuffed Laura.

"I will be back...........!!!Zendaya and Trevor so beware!!" she shouted and the police man put her in the passangers seat,all of us blew her kisses and made fun of her.And they drove off.

(Zendaya POV)

"Trevor.........."  said (So so stupid)

"Yeah?" he said,I looked down.

"Im really really really.." Trevor cutt me off by kissing me,we broke it and he smiled.

"Don't worry,you didn't know." he said and I smiled and we kissed.

"Aw............" we turned around and there was Skai ans Shanize,we all smiled. I hugged them one by one.

"Thank you guys." I said to them and they smiled.

"It will always be ZEVOR!!" Skai and Shanize shouted.I and Trevor smiled and we said "Zevor......."

                                                              Zendaya,Skai,Shanize and Trevorxxxxxxx

Awwwww.............I have 2 more chapters and I'm done!!!!!!!!

#vote

#follow

#