Chapter 35-Road to Destiny

"Welcome to Fiore news today. In recent news renowned champion Cynthia has died. The new champion Dawn murdered her in a assassination plot by Team Renegade. Ash became the new champion to make up for Dawn's betrayal. The remaining champions Altaire, Lance, Wallace, and Ash have to stand against the fallen champion. What does this mean for the fate of Fiore? What does this mean for the destiny of the world?"

Ash shut off the television and sat in his chair amongst the champions. Wallace, Altaire, Lance sat close to him uneasy. The men were debating what they should do. Lance and Wallace though they should defend their regions, Altaire argued that the best choice of action was to stop Dawn before she could get any stronger.

"What do you think we should do Ash?"

"I don't know.."

"Ash we have to do something.. I know she's your friend but it doesn't matter now we have to stop her and quickly,"

"I don't want to see her turn to Ash like everyone else.."

"I understand,"

"I need to get some fresh air,"

"All right Ash come back when your ready,"

Ash left and exited his house to take a look at his home town's scenery. "Why would you do this to me Dawn?" he thought. A Honchkrow landed at his side. At first he ignored it for a second but then it began pecking at him. He shooed it away but it only came back and continued to peck at him. Ash punched it and tried to walk away from it but more Honchkrows came; they surrounded him and started flying around him. The Honchkrows flew faster and faster the birds began to glow bright colors and Ash's vision blurred until everything turned black.

Dawn sat still watching the orange and red smoke clouds that blanketed the tower. Lucius approached her noticing she stood by the window of the stairway, he tapped her on the shoulder. Dawn turned back and asked what he wanted.

"The master would like to see you,"

Dawn nodded and headed to the master's chamber to see what he wanted. When she reached the room the master stood at his throne waiting for her.

"Hello there Dawn,"

"What do you need master?"

"We're planning to take over the Fiori region today. Would you do us the honor of eliminating the champions that stand in our way,"

"How?"

"They're having a little meeting in Kanto, will you dispose of them for me?"

"Of course I'll do that right away," Dawn immediately left for the Kanto region.

Ash woke up in empty black space, the ground was solid but stars and planets surroundig him in a strange distant setting. The Honchcrow that harassed him earlier flew landing near his feet. The bird then transformed into a human. The human wore a ood and feathers laced around his cloak while he walked sing a cane.

"I apologize for the sudden ambush, I simply wanted to make sure you were safe.. from her,"

"Who are you?"

"They call me prophet,"

"Why did you bring me here?"

"By the order of Arceus, I brought you here so that you may fulfill your destiny,"

"So he wants me to destroy Horocrux?"

"Yes,"

"Doing so will destroy Dawn in the process I can't sacrifice her,"

"There is a alternative but you must meet Arceus quickly,"

"Does he live near here?"

"Yes. But you must cross shadow valley,"

"What is Shadow Valley?"

"A valley of dark energy and wicked pokemon... this was Horocrux's domain before he tried to destroy your home,"

"All right let's get going,"

Ash and Prophet walked through a maze of stars and planets in search of shadow valley. Ash wondered what Prophet and Arceus had in store for him. Could he really save Dawn? Ash thought.

"Where is he?" Altaire asked.

"I'm not sure he must have left-" Wallace was aboutto say until he noticed a Giratina flying towards them.

The Giratina landed before them and screeched at them; provoking them to battle him. Giratina got off Giratina and stood beside her pokemon wearing a red winter coat and brown cloak as a hood.

"So the traitor decide to come back for a battle huh?"

"Let's battle then!" Altaire brought out his pokemon.

"I'll destroy you.. all of you,"