Chapter 10 Rebirth Part 2

Misty created several tornadoes that swirled around Dawn trying to corner her. “You’re tougher than I thought,” Misty grinned. Dawn’s eyes bled red “Giratina,” she whispered its name. Giratina glided slowly to Staryu. Staryu buzz saw spun furiously then catapulted itself toward Giratina. Giratina exhaled a rush of cold air that paralyzed Staryu; Giratina slashed through Staryu with his claw. “You’re good but not good enough,” Misty complimented. Misty exploded in a wave of blue fire. Kyogre suddenly emerged next to Misty once the fire ceased. Dawn’s heart stopped pumping, her eyes began to burn blood red and she suddenly felt neutral in emotion. Giratina spat fire in Kyogre’s face. The Kyogre began to boil and cried wailed in pain.   Giratina flew up to him and slashed him with his claws furiously. Kyogre wailed again in pain, but Dawn didn’t care she continued to let Giratina claw him. Just then Ash tapped her on the shoulder. “Dawn stop! That’s enough!” Ash shouted. ‘Huh?” Dawn snapped out of her trance. She didn’t even remember anything except that she was fighting Misty until she insulted her. “You did well,” Misty complimented tossing several smoke balls on the floor. A loud bang followed by a cloud of smoke followed. When the smoke cleared Misty and the Kyogre disappeared. The monks began to regain consciousness and gathered at what remained of the sanctuary. Iris woke up. There was nothing but destruction and devastation around her. “What happened here?” Iris asked confused.  The monks retrieved the orb and thanked the trio walking back to their sanctuary. “I’m not sure Ash. The last thing I remembered was I was fighting Misty and..Well, I don’t remember the rest..,” she replied uneasy.