Chapter 3

The ship embarked leaving home and setting out into the unknown. The crowd of people cheered as the ship set sail in the distance while underwater paddles pushing back and forth glided through rough waters. As the ship disappeared from sight Ash gazed at the scenery. The bells of the ship rang a butler and few others came out to greet the passengers. A young man tapped Ash’s shoulder he looked behind him to see a green haired waiter. “It’s good to see you again Ash. I would like to be the one to inform you dinner is served,” Cilian bowed. “Sure I’m getting hungry,” he laughe. Pikachu jumped on his shoulder “Pika” it said in agreement. Ash stepped inside the ship. The interior ship was enormous. Several tables were set up. In the kitchen chefs worked feverishly. All trainers were seated dressed in elegant black tuxedos and dresses.Cilan noticed Ash’s casual clothing and scolded. “We can’t let you dress like this for the time being here put this on” Cilian gave him a tuxedo. “Thanks I’ll go change then” Ash replied. Cilan pointed to a empty hallway where he could change. Ash and Pikachu scurried into the hallway. He opened the door and got dressed in the tuxedo. Ash was about to open the door but then he heard shouting and footsteps."He’s gotten aboard we eventually he’ll try to interfere with our efforts,” a young girl’s voice complained. “Do not worry he will see things our way sooner or later in the meantime. We must focus and get what is needed for our master to prevail in his cause,” an older one of them reassured. “So we shall let him dock in Fiori?” “It’s the best decision for the time being,” “I would have preferred sinking the ship,” the girl muttered. The two walked off. Ash opened the door and went back to dinner suspicious of what the two had in store for him. Ash sat in his reserved table and Cilan came to serve him his dinner. Actors and singers performed and sang a few songs while trainers danced. The rest of the night went well, but he had much to worry about. Fortunately he let it all pass away as he enjoyed his dinner on board the ship. Many trainers got of their seats and began to dance in a ballroom style. “Hmm, maybe I should give ballroom dancing a try,” he though. Ash looked for someone to dance with. Ash excused himself while walked through cluttered groups of people. After a few minutes of searching Ash noticed a beautiful young lady standing alone in a red dress. Ash walked up to her and asked if he could dance with her.  She pulled the bangs on her blue hair and replied yes. Both of them ballroom danced. “Do you remember me?” the girl asked. “I’m not sure, I’ve met a lot of people on my adventures.” he replied. “Never mind, it’s good to see you even if you don’t remember me.” The clock began to strike 12 and the ballroom dance ended. Everyone went back to their bedrooms. “Well I guess this is good bye Ash” the women told him. “Good bye, I hope I see you in this region some time” Ash said optimistically. “Of course” she smiled. The night went by quickly and the sun rose up the next morning.   

 The next day the ship docked in the port of Fiori. Large mountains, snow white peaks and cold vibrant rivers painted the region. The passengers on the ship rushed to the deck along with Ash.  “Pika!” Pikachu jumped on his back in excitement. “Yeah Pikachu my adventure is just beginning!”