7. Cosplaying

Peter Parker's PoV
"Shit, I have absolutely no idea what to go as!" I saod, pacing around in Neds room.

"Why don't you just go in your suit." Ned suggested like it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Because I, poor Peter Parker, can't just show up to a 'dress up as your favourite hero' day at school in a multi-million dollar suit!"

"Why not?"

"Well, Ned, maybe because I don't want my secret, and I emphasis on my SECRET identity ruined, especially not to the school and especially not to MJ."

"Especially not MJ hmmm."

"Well yeah." I said sheepishly. "Cuz you know, I finally got the guts to ask her out and for some reason she actually said yes and I don't wanna scare her of or something so yeah, ESPECIALLY not MJ."

"Why don't you just dress up as a fire fighter or something?"

"A firefighter?" I repeated, looking at Ned as if he was crazy.

"What? Just say, 'oh, a firefighter saved me when I was but a young child and he's been my hero ever since, or ya know, go against stereotypes and say a firewoman saved your, really spice your story up a little."

I stared at him in annoyance as he stared back confused. "Serious suggestion Ned."

K." He replied , shrugging. "Oh! You could go in that Ironman onesie Tony Stark gave you!"

"Are you serious?"

"Well yeah, if you think of it you can't dress up as your self, that would just be egotistical or whatever t he word I'm looking for is. So yeah! I'll dress up as you, and you can be Iron Man, done!"

"Ughhhhh, that probably is my only option as well." I groaned.

"Yup, cuz yeah, your right that firefighter idea was horrible, this ones much better, anyway now, hop home, try not to die, find that onesie, and I'll see you in it tomorrow at school." Ned said as we walked to the door.

"Yeah yeah, see you at school tomorrow Ned." I shouted back as he closed the door and I started heading home, I was never gunna hear the end of tomorrow, I wonder who MJ would come as?"

~time skip from Nesmondo~
(;'Д')
(Just realised if this is the first of my books your reading these weird faces are my time skips)

"PETER GET UP ITS TOME FOR SCHOOL." May screeched from the kitchen as I sat up groggily.

"I'm uuup." I replied, going into my cupboard and pulling out the onesie, I was so going to regret this later.

I quickly put it on, putting all my books in a carrier bag (I'd lost another one on my patrol and May was making me buy my own ones now) and headed out into the kitchen to grab a quick snack for breakfast before leaving.

"Peter? Are you forgetting something?" May asked quite concerned.

"Uhhhh, goodbye hug?"

"No, you've forgotten I get dressed."

I looked at her then down at the onesie then back up at her. "No... I'm going to school in this."

"Ah, okay." She said a bit confused.

"Bye may." I saod, waving and yet again going to walk out the door.

"Wait!" May called again, I turned around to look at her.

"What?"

"Nothing, just taking a photo." She said smiling.

I groaned, leaving quickly before she took anymore photos. I was regretting this already.

By the time I'd walked to the station, taken the subway, disembarked and walked the short bit to school, let's just say I got more than a few weird looks, and quite a few people shaking me to see if I was sleepwalking. I was going to strangle Ned when I found him.

"Hey Penis! Nice onesie! Bet the charity shop was happy to get rid of it." Flash and his gang cackled as they waddled past me, all in their fancy costumes, most as me, well, most as Spider-Man, some Loki's a Thor or two.

"Peter!" Ned screamed from down the hall as he walked over to me.

"Seriously Ned, you could have whispered and I could still have heard you."

Ned, like he said he would be, was in his own Spider-Man costume.

"It's definitely not as amazing as yours but I like it." Hw said, looking himself up and down.

"Sup looses." A voice came from behind us as we jumped out of our skin, turning around to see, MJ... dressed as Spider-Man?!?!

"Oh-h MJ, I-I never guessed you would come as Spider-Man."

"Mhhhm, ans why not?"

"Well, you know."

"Do I?"

"Well I thought you'd just maybe liek, come as black widow or something seeing she's your favourite superhero and all." I mumbled.

"Oh Peter." She said, placing her hand on my cheek. "You think so low of yourself, if course your my favourite superhero."

"Wha-wha... ho- how? Wait, w-umm, but, MJ wait, h-how? What do you mean, umm, wh-what?" I stuttered in shock.

"Awww, shut up idiot." She leaned down and gave me a kiss on the nose before turning and walking down the hall. "See you losers in biology!"