8. Shopping

(Michelle's PoV)
I shuddered, talking another turn down a super market isle, someone was following me, someone in a dark hoodie, they where covering there face and it was kinda creepy and really pissing me off. I paused at the end of the short isle, opting to go left to the next isle and then double back on myself. I did so, speeding up, annoyingly, I could still hear their footsteps steadily behind me, only one way to deal with this, I had to confront them.

I left the shop, making sure they followed before entering a small shop, hiding behind an isle. I watched as the person followed me in, looking around for me. I watched them as they tried and failed to inconspicuously look for me. I watched him before seeing him leave the shop, I sighed in relief before realising I had walked into a book shop and I was crouching right next to the new copy of a book in a series I had been reading.

I picked it up, analysing it and started reading the first few pages. In my haste to start reading the book I was immune to the fact that my stalker had re-enters the shop and was walking over to me, well, I was blissfully unaware until they pulled me into a kiss.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I exclaimed, shoving them away from me in shock, their hood falling off. "Brandon?" Yes, Brandon, high school jock, the boy everyone wants to be, and the person who also is my ass of an ex boyfriend, and yes, as everyone wonders, how the hell did a nerd like Michelle end up with a jock like him, well, news flash I don't know, but when you ask why we broke up, well, I think anyone would break up with their significant other if you found them cheating on you in a threesome, some 'significant other' I was to him.

"Oh, hi MJ." He soad sheepishly, flashing me a cheesy smile, just how he knows I loved it. Loved it.

"Oh fuck off." I rolled my eyes, wiping my lips with the back of my mouth, ridding any evidence of his horrific self away from me.

"Hey MJ Wait." He called, reaching out to pull me back from walking away. "Stop." I snapped, pulling away from him. "I told you to leave me alone and stop calling me that, only my friends are allowed to call me that and you are most certainly not my friend."

I walked away from him, leaving him hopeless behind me. "Yeah, because I'm not your friend, I'm your boyfriend!" He retorted, feebly trying to get me back.

"Think again jackass." I replied, flipping him off as I walked out, proud of how I handled the situation

~week later~

Okay, now I was getting sick of this, ever since a week ago Brandon has been using the mall as his personal stalker centre. And, why not find another mall you ask? Because I have to meet up with my cousin every other day at her specific coffee shop, which happens to be in that mall, as she complains that I spend too much time with books and men, which I find highly offensive as books are everything and you could hardly call Ned and Peter men.

And anyway, somehow every time without fail he would be there, spying on me, like stalker or what, also, my worst mistake yet is that I haven't told anyone, obviously everyone at school knows, even tho they all believe that he dumped me as Brandon is 'undumpable' but anyway, my family does not know, so everyone he walks over, knowing my cousin thinks we look stunning together, he gives me a kiss, a hug, and it's revolting. So, this is when my problems got even worse, school trip to the mall. And it's going to be hell.
...
"Hey MJ, Wait up."

I spun around to see the two losers running over to me, well, Ned was more fast walking. "I was wondering if you wanted to be in our group to look around the mall." Peter asked, standing in front of me, Ned lumbering over in the background.

"Yeah, sure." I soad, looking back to see Brandon glaring at Peter with dagger like eyes.

"Yay." Peter replied, turning back to see that Ned has caught up. "So where to first?" I looked around the mall, I went here a lot so I didn't really care, at least I could give some tips on where to go.

The first hour went past well, no awkward encounters, no hiding in shopping isles. So far we had mostly just meandered around, it was surprisingly fun, much more fun then with my cousin, the two looser's where actually fun to talk to and they just let me follow them silently, because no matter how much they wanted I was not going to engage in their strange jokes or extremely loud whispers.

"Guys you really need to learn how to whisper." I groaned. "Because I do not want to be hearing Ned love rants about Betty." I said with a smirk, Ned turning as red as a strawberry.

Peter had started laughing at Ned till he stopped, looking behind me confused. I turned around to see, surprise surprise, Brandon. "Hey can I speak to you?" Hw asked, already having grabbed my arm to pull me away, I looked to Peter to see a concerned look on his face, tensed up looking at the tightness of Brendon's grip on my arm.

"Alright." I sighed, following him a bit.

"Come on MJ, why won't you get back together with me! I promise I'll be good, I love you MJ, please, I beg you."

I groaned, this jackass would never give up. "No." I said firmly. Going to walk away before realising his hand was still gripping my wrist and his grip was getting tighter.

"Let. Me. Go." I commanded. Staring at him.

"No." He soad with a smile.

"Alright then." I replied, bringing my knee up and hitting him and in the balls, I smiled as he crumbled to the ground, his grip releasing.

I quickly turned around and started walking back to the boys, annoyed that he had already got up and started trying to follow me. I had an idea, pretty shit, but should be effective.

Luckily the boys where where I left them, looking a bit worried. I took a quick glance around my shoulder to see Brandon was walking over fast. I walked to the boys, straight to Peter. I took a deep breath before grabbing the collar of Peters shirt and pulling him into a kiss. Yeah, not my best idea, surprisingly it was nice, much better then any kiss from Brandon. It was strange tho, seeming that peter was frozen in shock, still processing the situation.

After a bit I pulled away turning back to the shocked and angry Brandon. "See, I've moved on from you you shit bag, and I've found someone who could love me more than you ever could so fuck off qns don't bother me again."

At first he looked like he was going to go punch peter, who was still standing shocked. Instead he just turned and stormed off, punching a wall on his way before crying out in pain right after, pussy.

I turned back to the boys smiling. "Oh, look at the time, seems like we have to leave the mall, see you downstairs." I soad, walking towards the escalator, stopping at Peter and whispering in his ear, "to be honest, your actually a great kisser, even when your frozen."

After that I headed down the escalator, all was silent for a few seconds before squeals could be heard from the floor is left them on.

What an eventful day.