14. Genderswap

Peter Parker's PoV
"Do you think Theo dress looks better on me, or this dress." Ned asked, holding each dress in front of him.

"Remind me why we're doing this again?" I groaned.

"Because it's dress up as the opposite gender day at  school TOMORROW, and neither of us have brought a sufficient dress yet!" Ned whined.

"Ned, MJ wears trousers and stuff why can't we just wear that, that's still girl clothes." I protested.

"Nah, that's not fun enough." Ned responded, deciding on a dress and putting the other back. "Seriously though peter you have to get one!"

"Ned, I'm not buying a dress!"

"Whose buying a dress?" A voice came behind me. I turned around to see MJ standing there.

"Ned is, I am not." I said sternly.

"Great, I don't really care. Anyway Peter can you lend me some of your clothes for tomorrow?"

"He'll lend you some of his clothes if you lend him that dress you wore to the opera in Prague." Ned bargained.

"Done." MJ saod, shaking his hand.

"Hey! Do I have any say in this at all?" I asked, literally watching the two deciding my future for me.

"See you tomorrow losers, I'll bring the dress to school and you can change there, see you at school losers." And with that MJ was gone, it was like she'd proofed out of thin air.

"Ned!" I turned around to him. "How could you do that too me!" I complained.

"Do what?"

"Do WHAT?" I groaned.

"You literally just deciding that I would be okay with swapping clothes with MJ!"

"Well, you said you didn't want to buy a dress, so I got you one for free." Ned said smiling, anyway, imma go pay for this, guess I'll see you at school tomorrow then!"

Ned walked off cheerfully with his dress, leaving me standing in the middle of the store wanting to kill myself, literally, he really had to make taht bargain?

Oh shit, now I gotta find something to give MJ to wear.

~time skip~

"Hey! Peter!" Ned screamed from down the hallway before running towards me, his dress flowing around him.

"Mmhm Ned, don't really know if dress' suit you but to be honest you look better then I expected." I joked as Ned did a twirl.

"Hey, why aren't you all dressed up?"

"Oh, MJ isn't hete yet." I said.

And as if she had heard her name being called, MJ showed up.

"Sup losers, I got your dress Peter." She said, coming out of no where and scaring the shit out of both of us.

"Oh... Umm... thanks, here's your... boy clothes." I saod awkwardly, handing her the bag of clothes.

Not long later we both returned from changing, Ned bursting out at the site of me.

"Too be honest, MJ looks the same, but you Peter, hwoof, damn. Never thought this would be a site I'd see."