21. Cooking/Baking

Pfft, I just love the idea of peter being a YouTuber and dragging MJ into all his videos

Michelle Jones' PoV

"Hey Parker's!" An enthusiastic voice came from the kitchen. I groaned, placing my book down and heading to the kitchen to see what my idiotic boyfriend was doing this time.

"So, if your new, welcome to my channel, my name is Peter Parker and I'm a stupid nineteen year old."

The voice got louder as I walked into the kitchen to see Peter standing at the kitchen counter, a bunch of ingredients in front of him and in front of them, his small vlogging camera.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, walking into the kitchen to inspect his ingredients.

"Oh come on MJ you're ruining my video." He complained, he said, Turing the camera off and kissing me on the cheek.

"Mmmhm that was my plan." I said smiling at him before going back into the living room, collecting my book before going back to the kitchen to supervise him. By the time I'd got back he'd re-done his intro and was recording yet again.

"So today, as you may have guessed by the ingredients we are going to make some cookies! And by we I mean me and my wonderful girlfriend." He said, gesturing to where I sat behind him, sitting on the kitchen counter reading.

"I am?" I said questioningly as Peter pointed the camera in my direction.

He groaned at my response, pitting the camera back at its original place and chucking some random ingredients in his mixing bowl. "Well, guess you won't mind if I set the kitchen on fire like last time." He said smirking, chucking some more ingredients in a bowl.

"Ughhhh." I groaned, putting my book down, taking peters bowl full of shit to the bin and emptying it out.

"What! I was making something." Hw complained.

"I am not letting you die from this disgusting stuff so actually get up a recipe instead of chucking random ingredients in."

After a while he eventually listened to me and we started making the cookies before he decided to chuck some flower at me.

"Oops, that was an accident." He said laughing as I stood, covered in flower.

I retaliated, chucking flower at him and before we knew it flower, suger, eggs and butter where coating us and the kitchen.

"Well let's just say the cookies went wonderfully." Peter laughed, getting himself up off the floor and feebly attempting to clean his clothes. "Let's just say this is exactly why you should cook with me more often MJ, makes it more fun."