2. Cuddling somewhere

Michelle Jones' PoV
"Okay, last two people and then we'll pack up and go home." Abe said from the opposite side of the circle.

"Sounds good." I replied, shivering a bit at the cold. The decathlon team had won yet another competition and to celebrate we had decided to all go around to peters apartment and celebrate. Well, when I say we went there I mean we put our stuff there and otherwise sat outside in the park opposite the apartment, it was around 11pm at the moment and we had been playing all sorts of games like, wat the donut, card games, running ones, who can eat the most in 3 minutes and at the moment we had settled on playing truth or dare, at the moment we just had me and peters turns left and then we where all going to disperse home, it was getting cold and very late, and yeah, the NY streets could get dangerously night, real dangerous.

"MJ, truth or dare." Cindy asked me.

"Dare." I replied, still reading my book.

"I dare you not to read till the end off the game."

I glanced down at my page number before closing my book, glaring annoyedly at her.

"Okay, Penis Parker, Truth or dare." Flash said.

"Umm... Truth ?" The looser answered.

"Okay then, Dare it is." Flash said smirking, walking over to him before whispering something in his ear. What a dick.

"No!" Peter exclaimed. "I'm not doing that."

"Well, it you don't do that I guess you really are worthless you P-Tard." Flash retorted.

"Well I don't care." He said standing up. "I'm not doing that, that's just horrible."

"All right, I guess I'll do it then." Flash said evily, walking over to me, well o be honest, I had been daydreaming most of the time, and didn't really process the situation when I heard Peter shout.

"MJ Look out."

I looked at him confused before flash ripped the book out my hand, quickly opened a page and ripped it out and then threw it into the air, the delicate piece of paper being picked up by the wind and fluttering off up to the roof of the apartment building.

"See wasn't that hard peni-"

He was cut off as I slapped him, a slap hard enough to already start forming a red mark after a few seconds.

"You bastard." I growled, snatching my book back ready to slap him with it.

"MJ Stop." Peter said from behind me, grabbing my arms and holding them behind my back so I couldn't hit him again.

"Let me go." I struggled.

"MJ stop, he isn't worth it." Peter said as I started to stop struggling.

I glared at flash angrily as he stood shocked, everyone else just standing watching.

I turned away from flash and ripped myself out of peters grasp, storming over to the apartment block.

"MJ! Where are you going!" Peter called after me.

"To get my page back asshole." I shouted back.

Okay, let's just say I was pissed, one, this was one of my favourite books and two, how could flash have so much disrespect to books that he would just rip one apart without a second thought. Fucking shit head.

"MJ wait!" Peter called as he ran after me, finally catching up with me as I started going up the stairs.

"What are you doing." I said, looking at Peter as he leant against the wall, catching his breath back.