9. Hanging out with friends

Michelle Jones's PoV
"Hey MJ!" The loser called running over to me as I walked out my class.

"Stalking me to my lessons looser? You're progressing up the stalker hierarchy."

"What? No, I was going to ask if you wanted to sit next to me and Ned at lunch today?"

I glared at him for a moment before shrugging and saying yes. "Not like I got anything else to do. See you at lunch then loser."

"See ya then." He called back from behind me as I walked off to my next lesson. You never know, maybe handing out with people will actually be more fun the just reading all the time. Actually, I take that back.

After a boring lesson of PE I headed down to the lunch hall, collecting my lunch before sitting down with the two idiots.

"Oh, hi MJ." Ned said, cheerful as always.

We majorly ate in silence. When flash wasn't chucking pathetic insults at Peter and he wasn't talking to leg with Ned they where chatting to me.

"So, MJ do you wanna hang out with us after school today?" Peter asked as he ate his 4th serving of potatoes.

"Your not going to lure me into an alleys and turn out to be an axe murderer are you?" I asked genuanly, the two boys looking at me horrified. "Nevermind. I don't know why 'axe murderer' always comes to mind when literally all of NY's mobs use a knife or gun, much better than an axe."

"..."

"..."

They both stared at me blankly.

"Okay to translate it into your language that's the MJ way of saying 'sure, yeah I'd love to come'." Cindy said as she walked behind me, grinning before I gave her the middle finger.

"Ummmm.... Great! We'll meet you outside the school gates when... well when school ends!" Peter said as the bell rang, signalling the end of lunch.

"Bye." I said quickly, putting away my book shouldering my bag before heading off to next lesson. For once, I was kind if looking forward to hanging out with these losers.

The next lesson before the and off school went past quickly, and before I knew it I was out of class and waiting by the gates for the two boys.

"MJ over here!" Peter called from down the other end of the gate area. I quickly located him and started walking over, weaving in and out of all the kids eager to leave school.

"So, where we going?"

"Ummm? The park..."

"Sure losers."

We slowly headed off to the park, chatting and talking about all the things we found funny and stuff.

"Once when I was in kindergarten (A/N is that what you call it?) May came in to see me drinking paint." Peter saod laughing. "I also used to have a weird obsession with play dough, I used to eat it and everything, it does taste nice though so I don't blame myself."

"Is it bad that I can just imagine a baby Peter, going around seeing what's edible and then seeing play dough and deciding to eat it before getting addicted to play dough." I saod laughing.

"Once when I was a kid i was running in a maze and I fell over, big of course, it was a maze so my parents couldn't really get to me and this lady with a pretty tried to help me but I just continued screaming in her face till she ran off." Ned said, reminiscing his times as a screaming child.

"When I was hn kindergarten Simone but their toy rabbit in my draw, could have been by accident, could have been a kindergarten declaration of love or something, but I just remember I found it, and on its but it said like, 'my first bunny' and I still have it to this day." I saod, joining in with the random story telling.

"We are here!" Ned exclaimed as we arrived at the park.

"How are we supposed to avoid all the little kids." I asked.

"Ummm... go higher then they can reach?" Peter suggested very helpfully.

We messed around for a while, getting disapproving looks from parents before the boys got off their slides and swings and headed over to where I was on the bar things.

(

A/N this thing ⬆️)

A/N this thing ⬆️)

"So MJ you gunna come down or you gunna sit up there forever?" Peter asked as he stared up at me.

"Nah I think I'll hang instead." I saod, holding on to the bar and leaning back, legging my self do some sort of backwards folly poly shit over the pole so I was now having upsidown. I quickly adjusted my position so I was more comfortable before letting go and hanging there.

"Omg that was so cool I wanna try it!" Ned exclaimed, going over to one of the lower ones and trying and failing to get up.

"MJJJJJJ! How do you get up and Ugh... how are going to get down?"

She smirked at him before grabbing back into the bar again. She unhooked her legs from the bar and backwards rollypolied around again before letting go and dropping to the ground.

"And that's how you get down, make sure you let go quickly though or you'll twist your arms out your sockets."

"I definitely want to try that!" Ned said even more exited from before. "Okay Peter can you help give me a lift up?" Ned asked before peter came over, somehow managing to lift Ned up so he was sitting on one of the bars.

"Okay now just hold on and lean back." I saod to him.

"Okay." Hw replied, leaning back a bit before chickening our. "Nooo! That felt horrible I can't do this I wanna get down!"

"That is the only way down."

"MJ nooo! How could you do this to me! He leaned back slightly again before chickening out, again. "Nope, can't do this."

"Okay Ned, lean back and we'll slowly lower you down." Peter said reassuringly.

"We will?"

"No."

Ned slowly leaned back and Peter placed his hands on Neds back, slowly lowering him over before letting go and letting Ned finish his spin full force.

"PETER I HAGE YIU!" Ned screeched as me and MJ laughed our heads of at the noe upsidown Ned.

"Noooo Peter get me off my grip is slipping I'm gunna fall." Ned whines as we laughed.

"Ned, let go, your legs are hooking you on so you can't fall." I saod between bouts of laughter.

Ned, who has previously had his eyes scrunched closed slowly opened them to see I was correct.

"Oh... yeah... my bad. Now someone please get me off this thing!"