11. Wearing kigurumis

A kigurumis' just like a onesie, right?

Peter Parker's PoV
"SCHOOL SLEEPOVER!!!!" Betty shouted, jumping up and down in the hall, her voice echoing off its vast walls.

"Are we seriously going to do this?" MJ questioned as Betty chucked sleeping bags at everyone.

"Well duh! We have to have a science group sleepover in the school because that's just like, amazing, and the school at night is gunna be soooo cool!" Cindy giggled, way to existed about this.

"Mhmm. I'm just thinking about how cold it's gunna be." Abraham said, already shivering slightly.

"Yeah I covered that." Cindy said, bringing out a massive bag overflowing with... Onesies?

"For some reason my family have an excessive collection of Onesies so I brought them to keep them all warm."

She checked the onesies around, MJ ended up with an adorable elephant onesie and I got a unicorn one.

"Sure you don't want the unicorn one?" I said to MJ, holding it out gingerly.

"Nah. I think I'll keep my elephant, I think the unicorn will fit you nicely." She said with a smirk.

"K guys here's some inflatable beds." Betty chucked them around before turning to me and MJ. "Oh shit, seems k accidentally packed a double bed instead of another two singles, you two won't mine will you?"

"Wouldn't it be easier if me and you just sha—" Cindy asked before getting shushed by Betty.

"No! No we can't because... Cindy is claustrophobic so she can't sleep next to people. Isn't that right Cindy."

"Ummm yeah? Yeah that's right..." she said marginally confused but seeming to be going along with what Betty was proclaiming.

"Alright, all sorted then!"

MJ looked between Cindy and Betty confused before shrugging and going along with it, walking off with the other girls to change into their pj's and onesies.

Quickly, I changed out of my clothes and into my unicorn onesie, it was surprisingly snugly and nice.

"Omg look at Penis!" Flash laughed, pointing at my unicorn onesie before laughing.

"Mmhm and if you think Peter looks funny then god forbid what you think of yourself." MJ said striding back in, onesied up.

Luckily MJ's presence was enough to shut Flash up as he cowered behind her, knowing she could literally rip him to shreds.

After that we blew up the inflatable beds and all snuggled down watching a film Betty had put on using a projector.

I lay and watched the film before not long in a felt a weight on my side. I looked down to see MJ was fast asleep against me.

I smiled and slowly shifted so I was in a comfier position and as so not to wake her up.

Not long later I fell asleep, MJ snuggled upto my chest.

Cindy Moon's PoV
"Look! My plan worked!" Betty said, patting me on the shoulder and pointing over to where I could faintly see the outcome of peter and MJ snuggled up together.

I looked at her sighing "you really need to stop trying to get couples together."

"But it works every time!"