19. Formal wear

Peter Parker's PoV
"No peter! You don't tie a tie like this you do it like that! See, loop it like this then that, like the video." May explained, rushing around whilst I watched a very unhelpful video on how to tie a tie.

"Omg Peter she'll be expecting you soon come on!" She cried, running over, grabbing me and dragging us out the apartment and straight down to the car.

"But I'm not done!" I protested as I was dragged away, too late now.

May ended up driving like a mad man to MJ's house, desperate not to be late but by the time we got there MJ was already stood outside waiting.

"Sorry Michelle, hop in." May said, inviting her into the car before heading off to the school where the dance was being held.

"You look amazing." May complimented MJ.

"Oh, Thwnks miss Parker."

"Oh darling, please, call me May."

On the way there May and MJ chatted whilst I awkwardly sat in the back, at least it wouldn't be like last time because May definitely was not a flying maniac that had a grudge against me, that I can be sure of.

After a few minutes of driving we eventually arrived at school and May dropped us off.

"Peter? Are you serious, you don't even know how to do a tie?" MJ asked, looking at the half done tie around my neck.

"MJ, it's harder than it looks." I replied, looking down at my mess of a tie before undoing it and taking it off.

"Come here looser." MJ said, grabbing the tie out of my hands, draping it over my neck and then tiying it. "Mmmh, harder then it looks did you say?" She mocked before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the hall.

"Come on, are we gunna dance or not?"