3. Gaming

(Michelle's PoV)
I closed my eyes as the room was enveloped by the sounds of teenagers yawns. Me, the two loosers and flash had been doing a science project together and where running out of time to complete it so , annoyingly, we had all agreed to go to flashes house to get it done, which ended up to be more of a non sleep sleepover, a stay awake over. And now at 1am, for some reason, everyone was zonked qnd on the floor trying to sleep.

I rolled over once again. The annoying sound of snoring extremely loud from my left, bloody flash. Let's just say I couldn't sleep. All the others where out like a light, I would normally read for a few hours which helps me sleep, and here I am, book less, and so very awake, and, annoying, to my knowledge, no one else was up.

Quietly I got up from my nest of blankets I had been in, quietly, getting up and walking over to the door.

"Can't sleep either." A voice said, scaring the shit out of me as I tripped over a leg falling down. "Sorry." The same voice replied.

My hand grasped out for the a the nearby lamp that was bound to be there, like seriously, this guy has so many lamps. Happily, I found the light switch, turning it on to see Peter near me, cocooned in blankets, staring at me.

I sighed, getting into a comfortable sitting position. "Yes, I can't sleep either." I replied to his first question. "And for hells sake can you stop apologising for everything?!?"

He looked down starting to say that pesky little s word he seems to love so much before remembering what I had just said and keeping his mouth shut. The silence continued for a few minutes before he broke the silence.

"Ever played Super Mario Bros?"

I started at him in confusion, not that I hadn't heard of ye game before, just the fact that it was 2am and it was pretty out of the blue.

"I saw it at Flash's game area when he was flexing on his massive house, haven't played it in a while so might as well." He slowly got up, still cocooned in his blankets and started waddling over to the door, heading straight out and down the corridor to flash's game room. Might as well follow, not like I've got anything better to do.

I got up after him, grabbing some blankets and a pillow just in case I may be able to get so sleep. Looking around I remembered that there was two ways to get to the room, I took the left way and soon was at the room, no Peter, he'd took the long way. Tiredly I plonked down my blankets on th floor and sat down waiting for the sleepy looser.

Not long later he waddled in before stopping at the door and looking at me confused. "How did y-" he stopped shaking his head. "Nevermind."

Slowly he shuffled over to the tv thing and turned it on, selecting the mario option, before plonking himself down next to me, two controllers in hand. He plonked one on my lap before turning on his controller.

I picked it up and turned it on, like I said earlier, nothing better to do.

"Ever played before?"

"Nope."

He clicked some buttons, selecting a race track and then leaning over to show me the controls, seemed easy enough. A few minutes after that I had memorised most of the stuff and we started the race. Let's just say I thrashed Peters ass, completely thrashed it.

Three hours and 57 wins to me later, Peter was giving up hope on ever winning, to be honest, seeing him tired, annoyed and frustrated was kinda cute.

"I give up." He mumbled as I laughed at him. He turned off the TV ans places his controller down before going to walk to the door before slipping on his blanket and tumbling on top of me in a blankety mess.

"Ouch." He mumbled, making zero effort to move from where he was lying on top of me.

"You gonna move?" I asked, watching him move his head into a more comfortable position and close his eyes.

"Nooo I'm comfy." He said smirking, nuzzling closer to me before his breath slowed, leading to my estimation that he was asleep. What an arse.

Quickly I tried, and failed to shove him off me, getting the opposite outcome I wanted, instead of him falling off having him cling to my arm mumbling "no, my arm." What a dork.

After a while of feebly trying to shove him off, to no avail, it almost being like I didn't want him off, I gave up and decided I should try and sleep. After all, it was 5am, and yet again, no book in sight.

Ned Leeds' PoV
*bleep bleep bleep bleep*

"Peter can you turn the alarm off." I mumbled tiredly, knowing he would most likely already be awake.

*bleep bleep bleep bleep*

Annoyingly the alarm continued.

"Peter." I called again, this time sitting up to see where he was hiding... he wasn't there, when I fell asleep he was next to me and now there was an empty space. Confused I turned to MJ to see if she saw where he went, maybe he was out saving people... and MJ wasn't there, their bags where still here but they weren't.

"Flash, pst." I whispered gently whacked him on the head. "Peter and MJ are missing, imma go find them."

"Waaaah? Why you getting up?" He mumbled sleepily.

"MJ ans Peter are missing imma go find them."

"Oooooh. Why?"

I rolled my eyes and got up, heading for the door.

"Ayuy wait I'm coming." He got up drowsily, following me out the door. "So, where could they be?" He asked, rubbing his eyes drowsily.

"I don't know!" I replied annoyed.

"Well their bags are here, and if you wanna find two missing geeks you obviously go to... the garden !" He finally concluded.

"The garden?"

"Yeaaaaah. The garden."

I nodded warily, following flash, before we ended up in the cold garden, freezing our butts off. "Peter! MJ!" I called around flash's big garden.

"Well there not here." Flash said stating the obvious.

"Well, duhhh, why would they be in the garden." I complained to him.

"Well... ughh... Look!" He shouted, pointing up at a window. "See, I knew that from the garden we could see if any lights where on, and there! They must be there!"

I looked back and forth between flash and the window. "Flash. That's your bedroom window. You forgot to turn the light off when you left."

"Oh..." he looked around frantically, trying to find a way to not make himself look like an idiot. "Well that one cant be my bedroom then!" He siad, pointing at another window which had a faint light coming out of it.

"Let's go there then." I said, happy to be getting out of the cold.

Eventually we found the room with the light on and walked into see MJ and Peter fast asleep on the floor, Peter kinda lying on top of MJ.

"We have to wake them." Flash said, undoubtedly thinking of some cruel way to wake them.

"Flash no! Let them sleep." I complained.

"Ughh. We have to at least take a photo, you can't stop me doing that."

"Well, I think that's the first thing we've ever agreed on."