20. Dancing

Peter Parker's PoV
"So, MJ." Flash asked, trying to seem intimidating but ending up looking extremely stupid. "What scares you the most."

She looked around thinking of an answer. "Probably loosing the people I love, till I'm the only one left."

"Anyway." She said, continuing talking. "Peter. Truth or dare."

"Dare." I said slowly, knowing her I just signed my death sentence.

"I dare you, till your next turn to suck on a rock." She said calmly as if it was such a normal thing to do."

"Okay..." I replied confused, getting up and finding a rock, before washing it and plonking it in my mouth.

After a while of sucking, it was my turn again.

"Peter. Truth or dare." Ned asked.

I plopped the rock out of my mouth, only having to suck it till my next turn, now, it actually tasted alright, anyway, however nice it was I think that was enough rock sucking today. Time to pick truth.

"Truth." I said, after I'd spat out my rock, staring at Ned.

"What is something that you have never told any of us, even me."

For some reason that wasn't really a hard question, me and Ned literally told eachover anything, there was one thing I hadn't told him.

The thing was, do I want to tell the whole decathlon team? Especially with flash here.

"Okay, this May sound strange, don't judge, but I'm like a pro at ballet."

Everyone stared at me mouth open, except MJ, don't think she'd ever do that.

"Prove it." MJ said.

"No?"

"Peter I dare you to show us your valet proness." She said, smiling slyly.

"Isn't there a ballet studio thing here aswell?" Cindy pointed out.

I sighed. I knew this was a bad idea.

So, this is how we all ended up in the ballet hall, at 2am, after a game of truth or dare.

I went into the middle of the hall, doing some ballet stuff, shocking the guys, even going on point.

"Hey MJ, I said calling her over. Payback for making me suck a rock, a dare you to try ballet with me."

She looked at me like she wanted to murder me, walking over to me. I showed her some basic ballet things, things you'd do in solo ballet, duets. It was fun.

Everyone eventually convinced us to try gwt MJ to do on point, I knew she wouldnt be able too as it takes practice but she did quite well before she came crashing down onto of me.

"MJ! I dare you to kiss him!" Betty shouted.

"Hay, I've just done my dare, tell the wimp to do it." She said smiling, looking into my eyes.

I leaned up and kissed her, I could hear flash pretending to throw up in the background, everyone else cooed.

I pulled away, smiling at her.

"Peter. Truth." She whispered to me. "Was that your first kiss?"

I smiled back, using her own excuse back at her. "Hay, I've just done a dare, how about you answer it first."