24. first date

Last chapter before new book! Thanks to everyone who supported it! The first chapter of the new part in the series will be out today too!

"you guys are so silly" Namjoon laugh, pushing Hoseok down the cough for laughing so hard.

The Fox simply roll around on the floor, his face ending up in Yoongi's lap.

The boys is currently trying to watch a movie, but Namjoon got distracted by Hoseok and Yoongi trying to show fries up each other's noses.

"Why would you do that?" Namjoon ask, still trying to calm down after his fit of laughter.

"Yoongi said fries smell bad! I had to prove him wrong! But when I tried to shove one up his nose, he fought back!"

"You two are idiots"

"I will not have fries stuffed up my nose! For-fucking-Get it" Yoongi huff, smiling softly at the two other boys.

They decided yesterday to have their face date at home, so that Yoongi and Hoseok could feel comfortable and not have to hide.

In reality, Namjoon made up that excuse because he loves seeing their hybrids in their natural state.

Hoseok and Yoongi are both alphas and wouldn't have a problem with staying in human form, but Namjoon insisted they stayed at home and watched a movie.

So here they are, watching some shitty romcom, while trying to shove fries up each other's noses.

"So what now?" Namjoon ask after the movie come to an end.

"We can all cuddle and take a nap! I am exhausted" Yoongi complain, scratching his fluffy white ear.

"Napping sounds fun" Hoseok agree.

"Then transform and come up here!" Namjoon suggest, patting his stomach and thighs.

"Let's take Yoongis bedroom, it's bigger and I would rather cuddle in a natural state"

Namjoon nod softly, getting off the couch, the two hybrids following behind him.

Yoongi easily instruct Namjoon on how to lay, before crawling up beside him, placing an arm on his chest, his leg resting over one of Namjoon's.

While Hoseok crawl up on the other side, their tails padding and waving slowly from side to side.

Namjoon is not tired like his two babies, but watching them lay on his chest like this, made his heart flutter.

The two hybrids hold each other's hands, while they slowly dose off into dream land.

Namjoon let his hands caress the back of their fluffy ears, warning a few purrs from the both of them.

He smile down at them, kissing each of their forehead, before turning on the tv in a low volume.

The grey haired boy could do this everyday without a single complain.

He loves the both of them and cherish every moment with them, even something as simple, as a cuddle session.